Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar

Mostly digital - exclusively so for monthlies. There is no local comic shop where I live, and the closest one was a 90 minute drive away when I first moved here (now there is one 40 minutes in the other direction but I have never been in it). I still get trades for certain series and some Manga. Currently I have no monthlies in protest to the Hitlerclops stupidity, which means I might start getting some in February or so.

Boisterously Confused

Another nice benefit, pull up any of your reads anytime, anywhere (that there's Wi-Fi or cell signal)

The space savings are incredible. I have at least a dozen shortboxes just existing in my parent's basement that I'm likely to never read again. I've been whittling them down every time I visit by giving/selling one or two away. I keep the ones of value, sentimental or monetary but I don't want to have any more than one or two boxes ever again. Hell, I could stand to kill my collected editions as well.

As DrNewGod stated I can already make most of them just appear on my tablet anyway.