Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Does Nightwing # 55 come out next week?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I say why not encourage the paying customers instead constantly trying to to make them lose interest? Hey, DC, I have a lot more disposable income than the average 13–5 year-old. Don’t you want some of that?
    I rarely cancel things from my pull list, which is too darn big, but decided to vote with my wallet. Cancelled Nightwing over the Ric thing. What they've done to the character is a travesty, and doesn't appear to be getting resolved anytime soon. I'll consider adding it back when they call him Dick again and get him back in costume. Enough is enough with disrespecting a character with a 76 (?) year publishing history.
    Last edited by astro@work; 12-15-2018 at 02:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    I rarely cancel things from my pull list, which is too darn big, but decided to vote with my wallet. Cancelled Nightwing over the Ric thing. What they've done to the character is a travesty, and doesn't appear to be getting resolved anytime soon. I'll consider adding it back when they call him Dick again and get him back in costume. Enough is enough with disrespecting a character with a 76 (?) year publishing history.
    It feels like a car lot where the salesman keeps saying, "You don't want that brand new blue Corvette, trust me! You want this dirty old Plymouth--honest!"