Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I'll miss Yasmine Putri's variants.
    Otherwise not much to say about the preview. Although I liked Jason calling himself "the blackest of sheep" and being okay with it. A little cheesy maybe but right up my alley.

I really hope this chapter isn't too heavy on the action again. Some story exposition would be nice after so many chapters dedicated to combat

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Good art. Love the fight scene.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    I really hope this chapter isn't too heavy on the action again. Some story exposition would be nice after so many chapters dedicated to combat
    I'm right there with ya. I really want some more dedication to the story progression without too many fight scene delays this time, no matter how nicely drawn they may be.

Yeah I hope the issue will be more story driven. This preview isn't doing it for me.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm with those of you who are hoping this issue is less action-y and more story/character driven. I really didn't feel like the last issue even moved the plot along much at all and I'm hoping this issue will be a bit better than the last one. As much as I love the action here I do want a little more out of this than that. The last issue really dragged my enjoyment level for this direction and book down to almost putting this book on the bubble for me and that's not a good thing.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Wonder if we'll ever see Artemis and Bizzaro again.

Their reunion would be awkward as Bizzaro and Jason both are attracted to Artemis only Bizzaro has more time with her to maybe build something up between them.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

Their reunion would be awkward as Bizzaro and Jason both are attracted to Artemis only Bizzaro has more time with her to maybe build something up between them.
    Biz might, but it's probably just a flashback.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

But that was the smart version of Bizarro. Who knows if normal Bizarro feels the same. Especially since Bizarro and the lady from the circus in the first annual had way more chemistry than Smartzarro and Artemis in that awkward scene on the roof.

Mmmm... I don't think Biz is attracted. He was in some degree trying to manipulate her when he kissed her, I think. Probably as a product of being desperate in both seeking comfort and keeping his route of action with the artificial krytopnite safe.

Biz most strong feeling is for Jason (for someone), and it's not a romantic feel, I think. Feels like love (obsessive, maybe), but not the romantic kind of love.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-04-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

They were planned to return, but editorial is in such a flux right now that is hard to know what is still happening.

We can only hope they do. The family of black sheep was one of the best things about DC during Rebirth.

I still count the days till my Dark Trinity returns.

For now, Hope the plot kicks in and we move along.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

So there’s a kind of a big reveal in today’s issue that I wasn’t expecting. I’m interested to see where it leads.