Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So, was Jason adopted in this continuity? Curious, as that would make Kate his cousin (and Damian his brother).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, was Jason adopted in this continuity? Curious, as that would make Kate his cousin (and Damian his brother).
    No idea. Doubtful, if the timeframe of him as Robin is less than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Wingman is still a mystery. Last issue I was under the impression that Wingman worked for the Underlife because he visited the sheriff in the hospital and asked for the information that the sheriff had given to the Red Hood. That's also why I don't think that Wingman and Jason are working together. Otherwise Jason could have given that information directly to Wingman.
    It will be an interesting direction though, and is still possible if the situation is that Jason's in a hurry to go ahead with his mission so he needs to leave his trail for Wingman to find. The medical equipment could be the second message. It looks like the rumor about Jason's involvement with Leviathan is getting more ground. While I dread the other part of the rumor, I have to say I really hope at the end of this we'll see Talia again.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 12-08-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    It will be an interesting direction though, and is still possible if the situation is that Jason's in a hurry to go ahead with his mission so he needs to leave his trail for Wingman to find. The medical equipment could be the second message. It looks like the rumor about Jason's involvement with Leviathan is getting more ground. While I dread the other part of the rumor, I have to say I really hope at the end of this we'll see Talia again.
    It never occurred to me until now: what if “Wingman” is really Talia?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It never occurred to me until now: what if “Wingman” is really Talia?
    Oh, no...

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'm not sure if Jason was leaving clues for Wingman or the FBI Agent. I'm inclined to think that he did it for the latter. If he's working with Wingman, he could just use device to contact him directly. And according to the solicitation of issue #30, it sounds like Jason doesn't know that he has being tracked by someone else:
    #30 ...... instead of finally encountering the mysterious Solitary, he finds himself face to face with a figure from his past. Plus, who’s the new Wingman, and why’s he tracking the Red Hood? And how can he and Jason be in the same place at the same time? ......

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I liked the interaction between Jason and Kate, and that Renee had an appearance too. I wonder if Kate and Renee will be in the next issue too because, as it seems, Jason didn't tell Batwoman about Solitary.

That scene with Batwoman reminded me of the talk with Alfred in issue 21. And I'm not sure where Lobdell is heading towards with that subplot of Jason questioning himself.
    I like their interaction, too. I was thinking that maybe Bruce told Kate about Jason and asked her to check on him, which gave her a good reason to show up again. Now it seems that Bruce has no involvement at all, but Kate and Jason's teaming-up still feels natural. They both tracked the same target, and (kind of) "talked things over" and worked together. In the end she and Renee gave him a ride. It's a warm & nice Bombshells feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    I like their interaction, too. I was thinking that maybe Bruce told Kate about Jason and asked her to check on him, which gave her a good reason to show up again. Now it seems that Bruce has no involvement at all, but Kate and Jason's teaming-up still feels natural. They both tracked the same target, and (kind of) "talked things over" and worked together. In the end She and Renee gave him a ride. It's a warm & nice Bombshells feeling.
    I don't think ever really had much interaction in the past at that. So seeing this, it was good. Short, but good.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't think ever really had much interaction in the past at that. So seeing this, it was good. Short, but good.
    And he seemed to be relax enough around her to comment something like those bad guys are always better financed and equipped with high-tech. That's interesting to interpret what he's actually thinking by saying so.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    Oh, no...

I'm not sure if Jason was leaving clues for Wingman or the FBI Agent. I'm inclined to think that he did it for the latter. If he's working with Wingman, he could just use device to contact him directly. And according to the solicitation of issue #30, it sounds like Jason doesn't know that he has being tracked by someone else:
    The only thing we know is Jason will run into somebody from his past and the Wingman is tracking him. Doesn’t tell us anything about him being aware of it or what their relationship is. We all know book covers lie so that’s not trust worthy either.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Theoretically, Wingman could be an android with Jason's memories until a certain point in time in the past. That could showcase how far Jason has come in his emotional growth and healing. Simultaneously, it could also demonstrate what Jason could have become if he had chosen different paths in his past. It would also explain why Wingman follows Jason. Wingman could be curious about his "original version" and has probably negative feelings when it comes to Jason, because Jason himself wasn't so fond of only being the replacement for the original as Robin.