Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So, was Jason adopted in this continuity? Curious, as that would make Kate his cousin (and Damian his brother).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, was Jason adopted in this continuity? Curious, as that would make Kate his cousin (and Damian his brother).
    No idea. Doubtful, if the timeframe of him as Robin is less than a year.
    I love sleeping, I really do. But I also love to do all kinds of stuff. Which means I don't sleep enough in the end.

This is my Tumblr in case you are curious about my sleeplacking activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Wingman is still a mystery. Last issue I was under the impression that Wingman worked for the Underlife because he visited the sheriff in the hospital and asked for the information that the sheriff had given to the Red Hood. That's also why I don't think that Wingman and Jason are working together. Otherwise Jason could have given that information directly to Wingman.
    It will be an interesting direction though, and is still possible if the situation is that Jason's in a hurry to go ahead with his mission so he needs to leave his trail for Wingman to find. The medical equipment could be the second message. It looks like the rumor about Jason's involvement with Leviathan is getting more ground. While I dread the other part of the rumor, I have to say I really hope at the end of this we'll see Talia again.
    Last edited by G-Potion; Yesterday at 07:56 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    It will be an interesting direction though, and is still possible if the situation is that Jason's in a hurry to go ahead with his mission so he needs to leave his trail for Wingman to find. The medical equipment could be the second message. It looks like the rumor about Jason's involvement with Leviathan is getting more ground. While I dread the other part of the rumor, I have to say I really hope at the end of this we'll see Talia again.
    It never occurred to me until now: what if “Wingman” is really Talia?