Default When did Lex abandon his "super suit"?

Was looking back at back issues of Action Comics from 2016 and Lex was in his Super Armor. When did he ditch that?

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I don't think it appeared after the Apokolips arc of Superman last year. Lex rips the logo off and I guess abandons the whole thing

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I'm pretty sure he's been wearing it in Justice League on and off.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Master Hero Vladimir

Action Comics Special #1 features Lex in a suit that more closely resembles the Silver Age suit. I think it does a good job in moving Lex away from his obsession to emulate Superman and instead gets him to be his own man, for better or worse.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's been wearing it in Justice League on and off.
    Are you thinking of his classic (bronze age) warsuit? Honestly I've only been skimming through JL issues, but I don't think I saw his Superman armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Are you thinking of his classic (bronze age) warsuit? Honestly I've only been skimming through JL issues, but I don't think I saw his Superman armor.
    I'm talking about the Superman armor he was wearing in current Action Comics series when it went back to the legacy numbering, where he fights Doomsday with superman.