Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Default MCU/Fox - Captain Marvel/Wanda and the Dark Phoenix

Will the Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel's powers in their respective films make Fox's Dark Phoenix's powers look like the same power or possibly weaker? Wanda shattering an Infinity Stone/showing powerful telekinesis/mind control and Carol in her binary form soaring through space blasting spaceships raised the bar.

Is the Scarlet Witch the MCU's Jean Grey in this aspect?

Was it a mistake on Fox's part to wait so long to show the Dark Phoenix? And The MCU also raised the power level for its villains which requires stronger heroes.

I am myself surprised to say this, but I think Dark Phoenix can come out on top in this.

First, people don't really associate MCU Wanda with CM's or DP's powers much. She's non-issue.

Captain Marvel, on the other hand, could've done it. But honestly, both the trailers turned out to be underwhelming. Now, if Dark Phoenix just goes all out, holding nothing back, in showing Phoenix in its full glory, people will look at that and say, "now that's how it's done!".

Fox screwed themselves over as soon as they pushed it back to June

If it would have been first, this would have never mattered.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I have thought that this version of Wanda was meant to be a placeholder for Jean. Some of the mental abilities this version exhibited reminded me of Jean.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.