Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default John Rambo vs Nathan Drake

The Green Beret takes on Sony's Explorer...

Who wins?

1) Hand to Hand

2) Knife

3) Gunfight

4) Everything goes.

Bonus scenario: Replace Rambo with John Matrix from Commando or Dutch from Predator.

John Rambo is capable of killing people into his 70s. ( Becaise Insay this because Rambo 5. It’s canon then.)

Plus Rambo is a legit military bad ass who kills and survives.

Nathan is a treasure hunter, which is dangerous. But Rambo, Rambo is a agent of death.

As for replacing:

I could see him do Commando, it have to fight smarter as Arnold characters have fair more plot armor.

In Predator John needs Dutch plot armor. Rambo “ can” out smart or, Dutch did. But saying plot armor, because Dutch did get a plasma caster and was alright. With everyone else either blasts limp off, head of, or a big ass hole in chest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    John Rambo is capable of killing people into his 70s. ( Becaise Insay this because Rambo 5. It’s canon then.)

Plus Rambo is a legit military bad ass who kills and survives.

Nathan is a treasure hunter, which is dangerous. But Rambo, Rambo is a agent of death.

As for replacing:

I could see him do Commando, it have to fight smarter as Arnold characters have fair more plot armor.

In Predator John needs Dutch plot armor. Rambo “ can” out smart or, Dutch did. But saying plot armor, because Dutch did get a plasma caster and was alright. With everyone else either blasts limp off, head of, or a big ass hole in chest.
    The bonus scenario is just John Matrix or Dutch vs Nathan Drake in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Fomble View Post
    The bonus scenario is just John Matrix or Dutch vs Nathan Drake in a fight.
    Nathan gets killed worst then.

BANNED

Nathan gets killed worst then.
    Please explain your reasoning.

Please explain your reasoning.
    Dutch: Good deal of plot armor, was strong enough to lift a vehicle and throw a knife into guy so hard he pinned to wall.

And John Matrix? Do you honestly need explaining?

In his movie he basically kills a whole army of guys by himself and in his last battle got shot to take a arm out, still won for and threw broken pipe to inpale the bad guy.

Hell John is basically the ultimate of Arnie’s human killing machine deals.

BANNED

Dutch: Good deal of plot armor, was strong enough to lift a vehicle and throw a knife into guy so hard he pinned to wall.

And John Matrix? Do you honestly need explaining?

In his movie he basically kills a whole army of guys by himself and in his last battle got shot to take a arm out, still won for and threw broken pipe to inpale the bad guy.

Hell John is basically the ultimate of Arnie’s human killing machine deals.
    I agree, but what about all the much tougher monsters and army of people that Nathan Drake took on? I don't know **** about Uncharted, just stuff I hear from other fans of the games across forums.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Drake is wasted by either Arnie. Drake is definitely very good, but those characters are just silly. ESPECIALLY Matrix. Dude is basically a low-level reality warper.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Drake is wasted by either Arnie. Drake is definitely very good, but those characters are just silly. ESPECIALLY Matrix. Dude is basically a low-level reality warper.
    Drake vs just Rambo then?

I agree, but what about all the much tougher monsters and army of people that Nathan Drake took on? I don't know **** about Uncharted, just stuff I hear from other fans of the games across forums.

: Forehead smack:

It is a huge deal to note both people. Nathan killing tough monsters, how tough are they? What weapons hurt them? Plot? Skill or fire power?

But the biggest deal is their stats.

Drake is very human, bullets can bother him in plot.

That’s not a factor with any of the guys you set him to beat down. Just he gets the beating.

And yes I know it’s impossible to know all details to everything. But should be a good idea if fight or situation. Otherwise stomps occcur.

Drake vs just Rambo then?
    Drake still dies, which I already answered.

BANNED

Drake still dies, which I already answered.
    That was a response to big_adventure's post lmao.

And Chou's response, was in response to that lmao. Maybe put a bit more thought into a fight, before you post one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I didn't feel the need to reply to that, sorry about that!

But yeah, you took a character who is absolutely directly affected by impacts, real-world stuff, gunshots, etc. and put him against monsters with ludicrous plot armor who... aren't. Also, Drake has a lot of high-level skills that AREN'T fighting. He's obviously an excellent archaeologist, treasure hunter, gymnast, climber, pilot, etc. He's better at most of those things than any of the foes here on anything other than "killing fools." Hell, he's a better climber than Chris Sharma or Alex Honnold, to say nothing of Arnie & Sly. But, in these incarnations, they are significantly better at that last thing than he is.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I didn't feel the need to reply to that, sorry about that!

But yeah, you took a character who is absolutely directly affected by impacts, real-world stuff, gunshots, etc. and put him against monsters with ludicrous plot armor who... aren't. Also, Drake has a lot of high-level skills that AREN'T fighting. He's obviously an excellent archaeologist, treasure hunter, gymnast, climber, pilot, etc. He's better at most of those things than any of the foes here on anything other than "killing fools." Hell, he's a better climber than Chris Sharma or Alex Honnold, to say nothing of Arnie & Sly. But, in these incarnations, they are significantly better at that last thing than he is.
    I thought Rambo was a touch more realistic than Matrix and Dutch, so I thought Drake would fare better or something.