Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Really glad this is happening in a nice, tidy annual, instead of a long, drawn out 5- or 6-issue miniseries. Although it might be worth it for that fantastic art...

BANNED

Yeah no real interest in Eva but the Art is nice.

Ultimate Member

The art is fantastic, but since I'm reading Green Arrow that's not real surprise for me. Also, I really like Eva as a character and am curious to see just what happened to her.

It's about time!!

Also… Sorrentino? HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!! I loved his work on I, Vampire over at DC, so happy to see him doing something at Marvel. Hoping this means there will be an ongoing with him attached soon. As someone has already said, him working on a Doctor Strange series would be amazing.
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Sorrentino is awesome and the best part about him in comparison to almost every artist out there is that he can deliver very high quality artwork on a monthly basis with no need to take any breaks. This would be such a boom for Marvel since a good chunk of their books have a rotating cast of artists drawing them. Be nice to have one book look consistently consistent over several months.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm glad that they're handling mini-arcs and events in consolidated form, as well. "No More Humans" and the Annual are perfect examples of how to treat big stories.

BANNED

Huh. Me excited for a Bendis book. Such a thing can still happen. I'm totally getting this.

Quote Originally Posted by longbowhunter View Post
    I've read every DC book Sorrentino has drawn. I hope Marvel puts him on a decent ongoing. He'd be great on a Dr. Strange book.
    That would, in fact, be awesome.

Finally Bendis decided to explain what happened to Eva after months of waiting. A part of me believed that Bendis would only be teasing and teasing and wouldn't tell anything. And I loved Sorrentino's work on DC so I'l get this annual.

Wait...it's been a while, which issue did she disappear in?

I really like Eva. I think she's one of the best new characters to come along since All-New X-men began. She hasn't really done much since the issue where she disappeared for a while. I hope this issue sheds some light on what this means for her. Since she was the first new mutant the X-men rescued after AvX, I have a feeling she's going to play a role in sending the O5 X-men back to the past, or at least learning why they can't go back. I think it's pretty telling that the first new mutant introduced in All-New X-men had time travel abilities.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

This looks great. Emphasis on looks.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

I like her costume.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Bout time that Eva got her spotlight. Since she was gone for apparently some years I hope it means that she will learn to better control her powers and explain why she doesn't want to talk about her experiences. Really need to know to figure out of Eva blowing up on Celeste later has any merit or simply Eva venting.

BANNED

Too bad such a great artist is being wasted on an Eva Bell story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Beast got's it coming... In the trail of hank McCoy
    So where does this "trail" lead Henry? I am really interested where on Earth, or perhaps even into space, this trail leads our furry blue Biochemist?

Or did you mean trial.