Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by shaboo View Post
    They need material for their HC series Legends Of The Dark Knight and Tales Of The Batman, and this run is a perfect candidate, so I wouldn't be that pessimistic.
    Yes, I think there's a very good chance these issues will get collected. A lot of Batman collections get put out pretty regularly, so they're bound to get to them eventually.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

They need material for their HC series Legends Of The Dark Knight and Tales Of The Batman, and this run is a perfect candidate, so I wouldn't be that pessimistic.
    Even if they did the doubtful & did ones specifically titled for Moench (after they've already HC'd his way more known and popular Jones run), the size of these hypothetical $50 HCs means it'd take many volumes to collect all 81 issues.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Even if they did the doubtful & did ones specifically titled for Moench (after they've already HC'd his way more known and popular Jones run), the size of these hypothetical $50 HCs means it'd take many volumes to collect all 81 issues.
    They already did three volumes for Aparo and three volumes for Conway. With up to around 500 pages per volume, three (or at most four) volumes would be enough for Moench, too.

Retired

I liked the '90s Moench much more than the '80s Moench--one of the few things from the '90s that I preferred to the '80s.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

They already did three volumes for Aparo and three volumes for Conway. With up to around 500 pages per volume, three (or at most four) volumes would be enough for Moench, too.
    Actually, you're right. I didn't notice that they got that far with Conway. If they do Moench just like Conway, I guess it can be done in about 3 or 4 or 5 volumes. That would be awesome.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”