Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Congrats to the keeper of the (Cover Contest Winners) flame, namely ChadH!

Okay, this cover (below) was submitted this week and has shown up before in earlier Contests. But it's not a comic...or a collected volume of comic book issues...or a graphic novel la Maus, or Persepolis.

It's a reprint of Shelley's famous novel--with pages and pages of words, text--with a cover by Wrightson and some striking illustrations by him inside.

So...is this something that's eligible for our cover contests? Asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla Bal View Post
    Congrats to the keeper of the (Cover Contest Winners) flame, namely ChadH!

Okay, this cover (below) was submitted this week and has shown up before in earlier Contests. But it's not a comic...or a collected volume of comic book issues...or a graphic novel la Maus, or Persepolis.

It's a reprint of Shelley's famous novel--with pages and pages of words, text--with a cover by Wrightson and some striking illustrations by him inside.

So...is this something that's eligible for our cover contests? Asking for a friend

Based on the fact that there are only illustrations and not actual panels with word balloons and such, I'm leaning towards no. And this is from me who will go out of my way to allow something.