Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The story with the daughter of Deadpool, Magneto, Jamie ( die laughing when Storm found out about those presents ) , Laura/Gabby/Mindee, Beast, Betsy the best stories.

Had not Arcade died?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Had not Arcade died?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Had not Arcade died?
    Nope

10char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Nope

10char
    IIRC he was killed back in Avengers Undercover. Unless he came back again, but I don't recall when that would have been.

I’m just glad we got solid proof Eye Boy is alive and well in Sina Grace’s story!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    IIRC he was killed back in Avengers Undercover. Unless he came back again, but I don't recall when that would have been.
    I recall he was strapped to a hijacked Helicarrier still alive, he had since also appeared in Gwenpool.

BANNED

The story with the daughter of Deadpool, Magneto, Jamie ( die laughing when Storm found out about those presents ) , Laura/Gabby/Mindee, Beast, Betsy the best stories.

Had not Arcade died?
    No he was in an Elektra story a year or so ago in Las Vegas.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Arcade died? But he was the villain in that Elektra book.

We really need an editorial.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    I have to say I’m very impressed with the Jubilee and Shogo story. A meaningful interaction with them has been needed since Generation X ended. Also, the amount of detail that went into that story was amazing for being a ‘mini issue.’ The bamf doll, bikini she battled Sauron in, her gymnastics and blading abilities (finally someone remembers that Jubilee is an amazing gymnast...), the snow suit that was the very same she wore in the original Gen X holiday special... and the fact that she is capable of surviving danger for weeks and kicking the crap out of Arcade was an amazing touch.

I’d read a miniseries or series from this writer about Jubilee and Shogo.
    Lone Mallrat and Cub.

I'm kind of wondering how she did that flip in one scene when she was carrying Shogo on her back. Maybe the baby carrier's been modded.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I didn't know this. Now i see why Beast keep messing up everything. This is really sad
    I wish we all could forget Beast existed. Or at least for the past 14 years.

No he wasn't; they got tricked into believing they killed him.
    Last edited by Nazrel; 12-05-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Mighty Member

The only real death in comics is Uncle Ben and Wallflower.

I'm going to be a pedant and point out Gabby doesn't have highted senses.
    Last edited by Nazrel; 12-05-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    I'm going to be a penitent and point out Gabby doesn't have highted senses.
    Pretty sure it was established she does; she has all the same powers as Laura and Logan, just with a different claw arrangement.

Pretty sure it was established she does; she has all the same powers as Laura and Logan, just with a different claw arrangement.
    She has never demonstrated highted senses, and has been seen inquiring and differing to others for their senses, see all new Wolverine #29 page 5 for an example.

I mean maybe I missed something, but I have been paying attention explicitly for this point.
    Context is king.