Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would she ask that if she didn’t doubt her?
    Because she wanted to know how she knew as Lorna just made a statement rather than flatly saying i sense magneto was here, or magneto's magnetic signature is written all over this place i would assume. Also we already know the planet is being strange, weather Storm couldn't control etc. So who knows what else is going on.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's better to assume the speech bubble should be pointed at Kurt and not Ororo. Storm should not have asked that question.
    I'm just going to agree to disagree. Even if Storm could do it, they are a team for a reason and I don't need Storm to be a know it all, saw it all, do it all. I would prefer she get a solo for that but i'm not going to expect that in a team book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Attachment 74638

Here's the EM disruptions from Sienna Blaze in Unlimited #1.
    thank you boo!!!

It's better to assume the speech bubble should be pointed at Kurt and not Ororo. Storm should not have asked that question.
    exactly. it would have been better if the question came from nightcrawler or psylocke. simple. you don't have to have storm being the one to know it all, just simply have another character ask the question. problem solved.

goddess please be with us.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-06-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lorna was looking at Kurt, anyway.

I'd also like to see Betsy/Lorna interaction. I know I'm getting greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Because she wanted to know how she knew as Lorna just made a statement rather than flatly saying i sense magneto was here, or magneto's magnetic signature is written all over this place i would assume. Also we already know the planet is being strange, weather Storm couldn't control etc. So who knows what else is going on.
    Lorna specializes in magnetism and is sensitive to EM waves. Storm knows that or should. Lorna has also trained under Magneto, is his daughter and has spent the past year with him up until recently. She is best equipped to have a read on him. Storm questioning her came across as doubt to me. Its not that big a deal to me and the only reason why Ive expounded on this is to explain why Lorna gave context to her first statement

Storm couldnt control weather in a specific village in Africa. It hasnt been stated that she cant control weather across the planet. There's nothing to suggest that Lorna cant sense Magneto

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Lorna was looking at Kurt, anyway.

I'd also like to see Betsy/Lorna interaction. I know I'm getting greedy.
    this works for me !! lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Looking at the image again i think your actually right about it being kurt. As someone else pointed out it's also where lorna is looking which makes more sense.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Scooby is definitely either Hank or Kurt (they're both furry, but Hank messes up the most so he should get the honors lol)
    Shaggy is Bobby, because comic relief
    Velma is non-existent, because logical, analytical thought is nowehere to be found in this story
    And Freddy might be Northstar (?) as a male figure who is mostly serious and rather competent (until Scott and Logan arrive to be the Alphas again)

Does that make everyone else the kidnapped victims of the week? LOL

In all seriousness, the formulaic structure is not much of a problem, it's just its execution.
    Psylocke would be Velma, Smart and tactical, but constantly losing her glasses.

Storm already knows she can find Magneto wherever he is or was on Earth.

Last edited by jmc247; 12-09-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Finally got around to reading this.

Holy crap, this ZOMG!SCHISM!2.0 with Jean and Armor is just the worst thing ever, lol. Honestly can't tell if that's the actual intent or not.

Edit: Oh, and whoever wrote those X-23 lines must be stopped.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 12-06-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Psylocke would be Velma, Smart and tactical, but constantly losing her glasses.
    Would that make Warren Her glasses?

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Has it been discussed HOW Nate Grey got this severe upgrade in his powers yet? I mean way back in the day he had some pretty hefty power reserves (even if it was killing him), but he was brought down to a low level Tp/Tk user through his last stint in New Mutants. Where is he getting this power level from? Who is pulling his strings?
    He probably absorbed Professor Xaviers powers after Red Skull was killed.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Just finished reading this issue. I really hope the exchange with Hisako is all part of a plot by Jean to use Legion because that particular exchange sounded really forced and coming out of nowhere. The story is still pretty interesting though and the art is lovely.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    On the Beast storyline, are they implying that someone has already stolen the cure or has he found that the cure is not a cure?
    At first read, yes, I took it as misplaced/lost/stolen or whatever. But that the cure was real, and it worked.

Now, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    At first read, yes, I took it as misplaced/lost/stolen or whatever. But that the cure was real, and it worked.

Now, I'm not sure.
    In a previous issue, Beast went to retrieve the cure that was being advertised. He starts to study it and then realizes that it looks familiar. He runs to his fridge and sees a missing vial. The implication is that Beast himself developed the cure and that someone stole it from him.