Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I personally found the idea of Jo finding out she's somehow gotten pregnant during that alternate whatever story were interesting.
    Considering Ruby Summers in the future has a combo of Scott's and Emma's powers....a combo of Scott's (controlled) eyebeams and Joanna's strength would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Considering Ruby Summers in the future has a combo of Scott's and Emma's powers....a combo of Scott's (controlled) eyebeams and Joanna's strength would be interesting.
    Combining Cyclops's solar energy absorption and energy blasts with Frenzy's super-strength gives you Sunspot.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Astonishing Member

Ever since Age of X ,can't get these two out of my head, the heat beats Emma and Jean by far.Joanna needs to stake her claim.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Combining Cyclops's solar energy absorption and energy blasts with Frenzy's super-strength gives you Sunspot.
    True, she could be a Superman type with those powersets combined. Sinister might actually like it

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    True, she could be a Superman type with those powersets combined. Sinister might actually like it
    It is more like 2 different power sets that are not dependent on each other...the eye beams doing their thing and the super strength is always there not dependent on any solar absorption.

This would be something new and hot to read.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I like Cyclops, but I also like Frenzy and would love to see her get a push that doesn't involve sleeping with a more popular male character.
    This is exactly why I would hesitate to pair them up. Especially now that Scott has Jean, Emma, and Wolverine in his harem set up. Otherwise, I would be all for it.

On the list of things I would like to see for Frenzy, I would like to see her in an important position, like in the Quiet Council or as a Great Captain. Then maybe a dalliance with Mister Summers here and there, just to get all that tension out of her system.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    This is exactly why I would hesitate to pair them up. Especially now that Scott has Jean, Emma, and Wolverine in his harem set up. Otherwise, I would be all for it.

On the list of things I would like to see for Frenzy, I would like to see her in an important position, like in the Quiet Council or as a Great Captain. Then maybe a dalliance with Mister Summers here and there, just to get all that tension out of her system.
    Totally agree, she could be the voice of reason on QC,she never takes BS.The QC lacks people ready to speak their mind even against a majority vote.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I don't really know. I find Emma to be very beautiful but with a actual personality. She is mean but with a good heart deep down. Mostly is boredom lol. Sorry
    Like the way she trash talked Frenzy at the end of Age of X, she's lucky Frenzy just took the insult without reacting ,she'd rip her head off diamond or no,just like Shaw(albeit in a mental illusion)