Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Not a big fan or anything but would make FAR more sense than Jean and Bishop imho...

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

It works for me , OP
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I liked it. It surprised me with how solid it was in Age of X. Granted, it was an AU and those relationships tend to be limited by circumstance. But this was actually really well-done. I wish Frenzy had stuck around after, but I can understand why she didn't.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Don't give a **** about Xavier's last will? but he was THe oNLy OnE MAttEreD!

I'd love to see Cyke lead Exiles or Starjammers or something, sadly he's gonna stay here save the day and make people salty. He might fail to do the first two, who can tell, but saltiness is already everywhere, bravo!

About Cyke/Frenzy, I like them as an AU couple. Not quite suitable for 616, tho.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Ultimate Member

I like Cyclops, but I also like Frenzy and would love to see her get a push that doesn't involve sleeping with a more popular male character.

I'd rather see her on a team with one of Scott's other exes, like Jean or Emma, actually.

As for her dating, she can be on and off-again with Pauli Provenzano, or Carmella Unuscione, or both...

When Scott returns, there's going to be Emma-drama and Jean-drama and who-knows-who-else drama a-plenty (Alex drama, probably, as well, maybe some Maddy drama?), and Joanna needs none of that. She'd get lost in all the sturm and drang, and A) she deserves better, and B) fans are going to be there, popcorn in hand, for these big, big dramas, and have no interest in what an old AU hook-up like Joanna (or 616 hookup like Lee Forrester, for that matter) is up to.

I don't think it would be satisfying for fans of anyone; Joanna, Scott, Jean or Emma.

Although, to be totally inconsistent, I'd cackle like a madman if adult Cyclops came back and dated Ilyanna.

You guys on the X-Boards are going to get tired of me saying this but....Cyclops and Jean both need to date without side of the X-Men. But before that even happens they need to be alone and do them.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

BANNED

People who fall for AU temporary changes and can't/won't let it go that's who.

It was fun, but it's not going to happen again. If they're going to put anyone with Scott it should be Storm.

It works in AU but not in 616. Frenzy isn't THAT interesting of a character.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    People who fall for AU temporary changes and can't/won't let it go that's who.

It was fun, but it's not going to happen again. If they're going to put anyone with Scott it should be Storm.
    Storm has zero chemistry with Scott.

about Franzy, why not. she probably gonna die or go crazy

I'm fine with it.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not a big fan or anything but would make FAR more sense than Jean and Bishop imho...
    The whole BishopxJean thing is soo dumb ... why would Jean downgrade from Scott to Bishop? Makes no sense.

Cyclops and Frenzy is ightt as an AU couple but not 616.

Sure.

I'd be game.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    The whole BishopxJean thing is soo dumb ... why would Jean downgrade from Scott to Bishop? Makes no sense.

Cyclops and Frenzy is ightt as an AU couple but not 616.
    Why Bishop is a downgrade?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Why Bishop is a downgrade?
    Why would she lay with a man that had major problem with her son n her granddaughter? Yikes Jean.

BANNED

Sure why not. Anyone, except Jean Grey.
    Uncanny X-Men.

Cyclops
    Frenzy
    Magik
    Dani Moostar
    Warpath
    Havok
    Wolverine
    Last edited by CuteClops; 12-06-2018 at 10:00 AM.