Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks fantastic! Really excited for this one
    Action Comics, Batman, Green Lantern, Justice League, Superman

Well his character doesn't exactly stay in one place either. I always imagined him with some Irish/Liverpudlian with a bit of London/Irish mixed in. He clearly inhabits urban England with his down to earth working class attitude. And you know what, you have to let the actor develop the character otherwise there is no point making the thing at all.

Noticed he pronounced his own name as -teen, not -tyne, like people have been telling me it's supposed to be. Guess that's that, then...

Apparently the actor was recently kicked out of a hotel for smoking in his room. I suppose all of you who want him to smoke got your wish. I, on the other hand hopes he quits the deadly habit.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theonethatdied View Post
    Noticed he pronounced his own name as -teen, not -tyne, like people have been telling me it's supposed to be. Guess that's that, then...
    I always pronounce it, since recently starting with him, the way you say. I suppose if the character himself says it's pronounced one way, then that's a relatively sound source, being his own name.

But, I think if someone rather call it Constan-tyne, pronounciation wise, that's grand, but I'd say to them 'Well, if the character himself says it THIS way...'. would tell them, or get them off your back.

Also, was a bit disappointed at how much of the pilot was featured in the trailer, but at least there was some new stuff, here and there. Wish the Liv stuff was removed, due to her no longer being in the series, but, still a good yoke anyway, though something near the end won't make as much sense now, I think.