Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The trailer implied that the Kree "fix" her. I assumed they do some HE stuff to her by the looks of it.

A raison d'etre is not a mentor. His heart was changed, he wasn't mentored. Same goes for Obi ... Tony was the brains and Obi was trying to steal everything to get rich.
    No, Yinsen was not a mentor to Tony, but I was just imagining a possible relevant role for Mar-Vell aside from mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    No, Yinsen was not a mentor to Tony, but I was just imagining a possible relevant role for Mar-Vell aside from mentor.
    I'm sorry, my mistake.

Is Mar-Vell even in this film? If he is, I bet it's like you say.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Mar-Vell is dull as dishwater. Dudes most notable storyline is "Died". And we already got that shit covered in ASM2. Hell he could barely hold an ongoing or a recognizable storyline.
    The Thanos War storyline is better than any Carol story ever.

They’re trying to erase Mar-Vell from Carol’s origin and it sucks. Her mom will probably be Kree in the movie too like the comics just retconned. It’s really dumb and takes a character with an original origin and makes it incredibly generic. Now she even has a Kree name Car-Ell. I miss when the most she had in common with Supergirl was the name, Danvers.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!