Default Wolverine in MCU - Wolverine, X-23, Jean Grey, Cable and Gabby

I don't think an actor will be missed this much as one character like Hugh Jackman's wolverine and imo I don't think the fans were ready for his depart hence why we need one more time with him as Wolverine. I was reading recently someone saying that he wanted him with Deadpool and tbh it dosen't have to be with Deadpool but Cable teaming up with them and changing events in logan.

He saved the world in DOFP so someone will go back and prevent his death for the last movie. We could have twist of things in the upcoming movie bring Jean Grey along the way
    Last edited by ComicJoe; 12-06-2018 at 12:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJoe View Post
    I don't think an actor will be missed this much as one character like Hugh Jackman's wolverine and imo I don't think the fans were ready for his depart hence why we need one more time with him as Wolverine. I was reading recently someone saying that he wanted him with Deadpool and tbh it dosen't have to be with Deadpool but Cable teaming up with them and changing events in logan.

He saved the world in DOFP so someone will go back and prevent his death for the last movie. We could have twist of things in the upcoming movie bring Jean Grey along the way
    And they will marry & have baby gabby?Great idea.$3.5bn confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    And they will marry & have baby gabby?Great idea.$3.5bn confirm.
    No. I don't see it past them dating. Girlfriend/boyfriend and nothing more