Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Agreed. BT could be DCs Iron Fist.
    What about Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain, or Lady Shiva?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

With Courtney getting her own streaming series soon, I guess I am getting my wish. I have long thought Stargirl should have more opportunities and for awhile she did, sadly she hasn’t been featured at all in rebirth or whatever we are calling the modern DCU. She is a fantastic character and definitely in my top five DC characters.
    AKA= FlashFreak

Favorite Characters:

DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), Ray Palmer, Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl, and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, The Fantastic Four, The Hulk, & Star Lord.

Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Marvel Knights, & Shazam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    With Courtney getting her own streaming series soon, I guess I am getting my wish. I have long thought Stargirl should have more opportunities and for awhile she did, sadly she hasn’t been featured at all in rebirth or whatever we are calling the modern DCU. She is a fantastic character and definitely in my top five DC characters.
    The really dumb thing is they introduced her in the NU52 so it is not like she does not already exist in the current DCU. They just put her on the shelf and left her there. I would have much rather seen her used in a new Teen Titans books than all the new forgettable characters they just created.

I can totally see Stargirl fitting in Young Justice.

Incredible Member

Rocket
    Hardware
    Icon
    Empress
    Dr Light
    Bronze Tiger
    Crimson Fox
    Firehawk
    Peege
    Vixen (no brainer this one)

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    What about Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain, or Lady Shiva?
    I think Cassandra Cain has carved out her own unique martial artist archetype, and Lady Shiva is a similar story. Richard Dragon however, I feel, wouldn't play as well nowdays in his original incarnation; the optics of the whole white savior to a foreign culture trope. I think Bronze Tiger could definitely play with the idea of being a Human Weapon like Iron Fist (given his previous history of being brainwashed there are interesting narrative implications that could come from that) but what they could do to differentiate him is have him explore obsure international combat cultures. I'm thinking Iron Fist meets History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
    Duke's a fine character, you guys are just hungry...or dense..

John Stewart is my Lantern.

DC: Justice League, Silencer, Sideways, Justice League Odyssey, Teen Titans, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Heroes in Crisis, Doomsday Clock

Marvel: Avengers, Immortal Hulk, Black Panther, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Death of the Inhumans, Spider-geddon

Anticipated titles: Batman and the Outsiders, Martian Manhunter, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Naomi, Killmonger, Static Shock*

Extraordinary Member

Icon, Catman, Wildcat, Hourman (Rick Tyler), Bloodwynd, and Blue Devil.
    DC Pulls - Action Comics; Deathstroke; Doom Patrol; Superman

Marvel Pulls - The Amazing Spider-Man; Captain America; Fantastic Four; Marvel Two-in-One

Non-Big Two Pulls - Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Icon, Catman, Wildcat, Hourman (Rick Tyler), Bloodwynd, and Blue Devil.
    Man, I would love a Bloodwynd rebirth; such an interesting concept that doesn't get the credit I think it should.
    Duke's a fine character, you guys are just hungry...or dense..

John Stewart is my Lantern.

DC: Justice League, Silencer, Sideways, Justice League Odyssey, Teen Titans, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Heroes in Crisis, Doomsday Clock

Marvel: Avengers, Immortal Hulk, Black Panther, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Death of the Inhumans, Spider-geddon

Anticipated titles: Batman and the Outsiders, Martian Manhunter, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Naomi, Killmonger, Static Shock*

Amazing Man
    Resurrection Man
    Wildfire( My fave Legionnaire)

Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    With BT I'll fear they'll just fold him into the Batverse. And that's not what I want for Tiger.
    It seems like that's what Tom King is doing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It seems like that's what Tom King is doing.

DC doesn't want black characters to be their own characters. I realized that and I'm getting really sick of it. Not everyone has to be tied to Batman. It's bad enough that Duke, Katana, Cass and Jefferson will be Batman's flunkies yet again.
    Ignore list gets longer.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Michael Cray, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, The Unexpected, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Captain Atom. He’s had a one 6-issue series during Rebirth. That’s it.