Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-MEN RED #11 Preview

Everyone looks dorky in those Magneto lids.

Since when does Cassandra have telekinetic powers to fly?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    As Xavier's "mumundrai", she originally had the same level telepathic powers. Nowadays, she seems to have a new power on demand.

Come to think of it, how many pure telepaths are left? Psylocke, Emma Frost, The Cuckoos, QQ were all originally telepaths and now have extra abilities.

She was phasing in her original appearances. I think she was always intended to be more than simply telepathic. I mean, even Charles has occasional tk feats, especially in the original run.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Onslaught...it been said before, Xavier doesn't use his full power.

Why did absorbing the evil part of Magneto somehow gave Xavier magnetic power, greater then Magneto...confused
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Onslaught...it been said before, Xavier doesn't use his full power.

Why did absorbing the evil part of Magneto somehow gave Xavier magnetic power, greater then Magneto...confused
    To be fair, Franklin Richards and X-Man were also involved in making Onslaught so powerful. But I do agree, Charles has more power than he typically utilizes, and he can do teke, which opens up a whole other realm of feats.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

If you recall in E is for Extinction Cassandra caused the glass to break which I assumed was due to a telekinetic ability. Beast also explained that she had access to all the dormant mutant powers in Xavier's genome (again not an exact quote but the idea is there). Morrison just didn't use tk's to fly. He felt it was scarier to have them levitate about 6 feet in the air. In a way I agree with that.

Cassandra does have a lot of powers but I agree its weird when all telepaths also become telekinetic. It happened to Betsy and Quire.

3D printed on demand anti-telepathy Magneto helmets. Worst prop device... er... plot device of 2018. Thanks, Stark.
    Despite desperately wanting to like this series, I'm actually glad it's over.
    She has access to all of Xavier's genetic potential. She was phasing and throwing energy blasts and forming armour when she first fought the X-Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

A) why does it need six separate nuclear reactors
    B) Taylor doesn't say it's going to be a nuke, but just for all of you thinking that: Nuclear reactors DO NOT DETONATE THROUGH NUCLEAR FISSION. The materials aren't weapons grade. It breaks water down into hydrogen and oxygen, and then those go boom. It's basically a freaky large flamethrower.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

marvel failed. this happened before extermination#1 and extermination happened before uncanny x-men #1?

we already in uncanny x-men #5 next week. lol

the only thing we want to know is whether cass dies again. lol

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    3D printed on demand anti-telepathy Magneto helmets. Worst prop device... er... plot device of 2018. Thanks, Stark.
    Despite desperately wanting to like this series, I'm actually glad it's over.
    She has access to all of Xavier's genetic potential. She was phasing and throwing energy blasts and forming armour when she first fought the X-Men.
    She has the mutant ability of "Plot Power" ....whatever she needs

This is so goofy looking omg.

I'm sad to see this series end, but it has been a great ride every step of the way. Jean Grey has really re-established herself as a leader and a visionary for the X-men in this. After being dead for so long, she has really gotten back on track, as a character. Her interactions with every character feel genuine and spot on. Now, she's making friends with the Avengers as well. She's well on her way to becoming a major player in the Marvel universe and X-men Red is a big reason why.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.