Page 48 of 233 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Just what these shows need. Another mind control plot.

That will be next year's crossover- survivors of mind control anonymous. It could be like BTAS episode 'Almost Got 'Em' with the survivors sitting around a poker table, playing cards and talking about the times they were mind controlled. It would be Thea, Sara, Mick, Barry, Alex, Mary Sue Kelly, and Alice. And Kate could be in disguise as someone else.
    I'll take it over a villain who hasn't earned redemption getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    In retrospect, seems like it was a crazy idea to actually shoot a hole in the suit just to demonstrate its effectiveness to Kate, hm?
    They didn't know they'd have to repair it under a time limit.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'll take it over a villain who hasn't earned redemption getting it.
    Best Arrowverse redemption during the last years has got to be Slade.
    Granted, it was relatively easy due to the Mirakuru, but still amazingly done.

I'm still not over Black Siren's lazy redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Long enough for the staff in the elevator to be killed. But unnamed cast doesn't count in these shows.
    Redshirts man. I've pointed it out the "things that bother you thread", but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Long enough for the staff in the elevator to be killed. But unnamed cast doesn't count in these shows.
    But did anyone die after all? I know Mary was able to get one of the staff treated after the paramedics assumed she was alright. So it's all good.

Tried to watch this show on the app last night but dozed off a few times because or the long and constant adds. Why did Batman not save them? Was he just inexperienced and failed and Kate saw it as him not even trying?

Also what's Alice's deal? Was just abducted by Mad hatter after the crash and traumatized for year? If none these questions have been answered sorry. I dont know what I slept through and dont want to rewatch

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Tried to watch this show on the app last night but dozed off a few times because or the long and constant adds. Why did Batman not save them? Was he just inexperienced and failed and Kate saw it as him not even trying?

Also what's Alice's deal? Was just abducted by Mad hatter after the crash and traumatized for year? If none these questions have been answered sorry. I dont know what I slept through and dont want to rewatch
    Just google Batwoman episode recap. Choose anything that comes up. Problem solved.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This has been bugging me, is Mary suppose to be Bette?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Why did Batman not save them? Was he just inexperienced and failed and Kate saw it as him not even trying?
    Pretty much. He did try to save them, and thought what he did was enough. He still had a busload of other kids to save, so he did what he though was enough and moved on. Kate didn't realize that until she was an adult.

Also what's Alice's deal? Was just abducted by Mad hatter after the crash and traumatized for year?
    Hasn't been answered yet.

Yes. She has quite a few similarities.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Pretty much. He did try to save them, and thought what he did was enough. He still had a busload of other kids to save, so he did what he though was enough and moved on. Kate didn't realize that until she was an adult.
    I have to wonder if part of it was a setup given the idea that Beth was kidnapped. That Bruce couldn't figure out what went wrong years after the fact just seems to indicate to me that there might have been foul play.
    Yes. She has quite a few similarities.
    Don't be surprised if her full name turns out to be Mary Elizabeth Kane .

Okay, so I have to ask: are first two seasons of Arrow really that good? Because I saw some fans worshiping those seasons, but I just don't feel it. Honestly, I liked season 2 of Arrow but the rest were kind of meh to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Okay, so I have to ask: are first two seasons of Arrow really that good? Because I saw some fans worshiping those seasons, but I just don't feel it. Honestly, I liked season 2 of Arrow but the rest were kind of meh to me.
    I think its Slade. Manu Bennet was Great on the show. Think people just really like him also the cast hadn't gotten crazy and no Felcity and Oliver drama nonsense yet. Though it starts at the end of season 2.

When it first aired, the show really failed to catch me in the first two episodes, and so I stopped watching. When I started watching again, I started from the beginning and made myself watch the first season. It started out rough, as it was still trying to find it's voice. But once Diggle signed on to help Oliver, it started to get good.

Season 2 was really when it came into its' own. You had a good villain in Slade, the flashbacks really worked, and they brought back Sara as the Canary and introduced the League of Assassins. And at the time, Felicity was still just tech support and a friend of Oliver who had an unrequited crush, which worked.

The first season definitely had it's growing pains.

TVLine: "...Batwoman is currently drawing the largest audience and second-best rating of any CW series."

https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-s...wn-down-down-3

Episode 2 did 1 million DVR viewers again.
    Last edited by Caivu; 10-22-2019 at 09:53 PM.