Page 47 of 233 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    In the Arrowverse on season 4 of Arrow when Felicity was trying to think of a codename she wanted to use Oracle but was told it was already take. It is now season 8 of Arrow. So Oracle has been around in the
    Arrowverse for at least 4 years. That would have been before Batman left Gotham City. And its possible that Oracle has been around longer than that if the people in Star City know about Oracle. So with Batgirl
    disappearing years ago maybe Vesper came to Gotham City afterwards or people assumed Batgirl was Batman. With the two of them roaming about in the dark it might be no one noticed one was a woman.
    I don't know if they even remember that reference .

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if they even remember that reference .
    Most likely they don't, so I wouldn't put too much weight on it myself.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They should be. If they plan on redeeming Alice being controlled by Hatter would be a easiest thing for them to do.
    Personally, that would seem more like a cop-out than a redemption. I hope they wouldn't take such an easy way out. Also, they already have Batwoman as an off-shoot of Batman. Making Alice an off-shoot of a male villain as well doesn't come across well.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Personally, that would seem more like a cop-out than a redemption. I hope they wouldn't take such an easy way out. Also, they already have Batwoman as an off-shoot of Batman. Making Alice an off-shoot of a male villain as well doesn't come across well.
    I would find it odd for villains to share the same motif in the same city to not be connected.

I would find it odd for villains to share the same motif in the same city to not be connected.
    Sometimes it just happens:
    "Volcano, Dante’s Peak, Deep Impact, Armageddon, right? Wyatt Earp, Tombstone.”
    “Panda Express, Yoshinoya Beef Bowl.”

They should be. If they plan on redeeming Alice being controlled by Hatter would be a easiest thing for them to do.
    Not sure it fits the narrative of this show to have a woman be the puppet of a man, even if she is a villain. If anyone is controlling Alice it is probably Catherine. Or at least Catherine had a role in creating Alice
    whether intentionally or inadvertently.

Gail Simone wants to write an episode:

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...05890599337984
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Will that even help?
    "Cable was right!"

Was it a good time to redesign the batsuit when people are about to die and every second counts?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Was it a good time to redesign the batsuit when people are about to die and every second counts?
    The suit still needed to be fixed, and the changes made wouldn't take that long.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    The suit still needed to be fixed, and the changes made wouldn't take that long.
    Long enough for the staff in the elevator to be killed. But unnamed cast doesn't count in these shows.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Long enough for the staff in the elevator to be killed. But unnamed cast doesn't count in these shows.
    That happened before she changed the suit. And, Kate and Luke knew that they had another hour before the next murder.

Just what these shows need. Another mind control plot.

That will be next year's crossover- survivors of mind control anonymous. It could be like BTAS episode 'Almost Got 'Em' with the survivors sitting around a poker table, playing cards and talking about the times they were mind controlled. It would be Thea, Sara, Mick, Barry, Alex, Mary Sue Kelly, and Alice. And Kate could be in disguise as someone else.

Gail Simone wants to write an episode:

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...05890599337984
    I wonder what she would write...Catman? A pseudo-Birds of Prey? A nod to Oracle?

In retrospect, seems like it was a crazy idea to actually shoot a hole in the suit just to demonstrate its effectiveness to Kate, hm?