Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Batwoman (2019)

A casting breakdown for the series was released today, so that seems like a good reason to make a standalone thread for the show.

http://www.thathashtagshow.com/2018/...son-flamebird/

That sounds like almost everyone I'd expect to see. "Sloane" could even be Sophie Moore, even though Renee's the more obvious candidate.

The pilot is rumored to film in April. I don't know how that compares to the other shows, but if they start in late April, like the 28th, they could potentially film at West Point itself, as the final day of classes is May 10th. Or even during Spring Break if they bump up that schedule to mid-March. I wonder...
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I doubt Renee Montoya will appear on the show. Gotham had her in the first season of the show before she disappeared. She's gonna be in the Birds of Prey movie so she'll be off limits to TV.

Yeah, the description sounds closer to Sophie. And if Sloane is Renee, that throws off the naming convention for the other fake names (same first letters).
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I was hoping JULIA PENNYWORTH would be in the supporting cast.

Is it confirmed that it's coming in 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Is it confirmed that it's coming in 2019?
    Pretty much. Nothing points to it not.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Glad to see this finally happening but why change the names?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Glad to see this finally happening but why change the names?
    To avoid spoilers (even though it's very obvious who almost all these characters are).

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    To avoid spoilers (even though it's very obvious who almost all these characters are).
    Right? I don't like the name changes
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Speaking of spoilers, it wouldn't surprise me if Stephanie Brown shows up here at some point.