Page 92 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Even then, I don't think Jason has ever covered up a murder he committed.
    Yeah, that's true. He usually owns up to what he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It seems Lucius's murder had more to do with corruption in the Crows. Hopefully it won't lead somehow lead back to Jacob. How long ago was he killed? I also hope it doesn't lead to Sophie's ex - that'd be way too convenient.
    He was the one who first noticed something shady was going on with the investigation into Lucius' murder.
    In that promo, did they call Kate's bike the "Batwing??" I couldn't tell, but if they did that's a big FU to Luke if he ends up being named after the motorcycle...
    I don't think I quite saw the promo...the one with Luke and Mary's actors just called it the Batbike.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It seems Lucius's murder had more to do with corruption in the Crows. Hopefully it won't lead somehow lead back to Jacob. How long ago was he killed? I also hope it doesn't lead to Sophie's ex - that'd be way too convenient.
    The newer agent who showed up a few episodes ago, Robles, is suspicious.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think Flash and Batwoman were scheduled for a 2-week hiatus; Supergirl is supposed to have a new episode next week, but with the shutdown I think all of the schedules are up in the air.
    So far the online TV Guide site has both Batwoman and Supergirl listed a new for this coming Sunday and reruns next Sunday. Flash and Legends of Tomorrow are reruns.

Edit: Nevermind, they are now listed as reruns.
    Last edited by Osiris-Rex; 03-29-2020 at 12:44 AM.

So I guess maybe they really plan to finish this season, trying to win as much time as possible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the Batfamily murder in cold blood and then clandestinely bury the body. Well, except for maybe Jason Todd, but it's Jason.
    Dick killed Blockbuster in his comic, and then Tarantula raped him.

I wouldn't be surprised if New 52 Tim Drake killed someone. Actually, wasn't that his new backstory? He was an idiot and hacked into the Penguins files, and people ended up dying because of it and his family had to go into WitSec?

Let's not forget that Cassandra went all murder-crazy after Infinite Crisis, although that was later retconed into Slade having drugged and brainwashed her.

People died because of Stephanie's reckless actions in War Games, though it's not the same circumstance.

And Batman's killed a TON of people- in the movies.

Dick killed Blockbuster in his comic, and then Tarantula raped him.

I wouldn't be surprised if New 52 Tim Drake killed someone. Actually, wasn't that his new backstory? He was an idiot and hacked into the Penguins files, and people ended up dying because of it and his family had to go into WitSec?

Let's not forget that Cassandra went all murder-crazy after Infinite Crisis, although that was later retconed into Slade having drugged and brainwashed her.

People died because of Stephanie's reckless actions in War Games, though it's not the same circumstance.

And Batman's killed a TON of people- in the movies.
    Dick didn't kill Blockbuster, Tarantula did.

Tim hacked the Penguin's accounts and donated the money to some people which is why he and his family went into witness protection.

And none of these had the murderers cover up their killings.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Dick didn't kill Blockbuster, Tarantula did.

Tim hacked the Penguin's accounts and donated the money to some people which is why he and his family went into witness protection.

And none of these had the murderers cover up their killings.
    I thought Dick had killed him. But it's been so long, all I really remember about that was Taratula raping Dick afterwards.

And I actively try to suppress anything to do with Nu-Tim

Kate and Alice were getting a little too chummy. I think even Kate probably realized that she was acting too much like Alice, hence why she needed to be locked up finally.

I really liked the way Luke's plot is developing, there's a deeper mystery, and he's actually interacting with people other than Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mouse's cell is totally where they probably kept Joker, right?
    Why do you say that?

Cassandra's kill count started long before she became Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Just because it seemed like the most high-grade and strict cell they had in Arkham and it was for escaping patients. Seems like the most sensible place to put Joker with his numerous escape attempts and how dangerous he is.
    To her immense regret .

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Going from her original origin, I thought she only killed one guy, then rabbited. As for the new 52 origin, I actually missed most of it so I am unsure.

Going from her original origin, I thought she only killed one guy, then rabbited. As for the new 52 origin, I actually missed most of it so I am unsure.
    I forget if she had any other kills other then the one that made her swear off being an assassin...gives me an excuse to re-read her Batgirl run .

Actually makes it amusing that Mary is Asian here since that makes two Asian Batgirls .

so will this version of Batwoman eventually have a sidekick? Spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Probably Mary if she gets a costumed identity. Luke is kind of a sidekick.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

This series finally got it's UK debut on Monday night. Over here we oftentimes get the crappy end of the stick when it comes to these shows. COIE is only getting aired this week too.

I genuinely didn't like the trailer for this. It looked cheap and corny. The pilot episode was fantastic though. I still don't like the '...it will be when it fits a woman' line as it's a little too on the nose for me. Everything else was top drawer though and miles better than any lowered expectations generated by that trailer. I thought the same thing about the Titans show. WB really should put more thought into their promotional trailers as they are currently under-serving very good shows and content.

Really excellent start for this show. Ruby Rose was great and I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold over the coming weeks.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    As Stephanie Brown is one of my all-time favorite characters, I would LOVE to see her adapted to live action. I 'd also like to see an accurate depiction of Cassandra Cain in this show- I think she'd fit into this universe much better than Harley Quinn.