Page 201 of 233 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

All-New Member

http://www.hollywoodnorth.buzz/2021/...vancouver.html

Looks like we might be in for an abbreviated season. Batwoman is only filming for five months. Looking at previous CW schedules, this would amount to a grand total of 13 episodes.

That's kinda fun and random. It's not like they really had enough for her to do as Montoya for the actress to be ingrained in people's minds as Renee. I used to hope for Vic/Question to show up on "Arrow" or something (I know they tried once and were told no) but at this point with the quality of the CW shows (except for Superman), I'd rather he not show up...

Quote Originally Posted by kon-el99 View Post
    http://www.hollywoodnorth.buzz/2021/...vancouver.html

Looks like we might be in for an abbreviated season. Batwoman is only filming for five months. Looking at previous CW schedules, this would amount to a grand total of 13 episodes.
    Don't they usually film for a few months, go on a break, then come back and film more? It could be that's just the first half of the season.

Or, maybe they saw how beneficial a shorter season could be for these shows, and decided to spread more money into fewer episodes, which honestly isn't a bad way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    That's kinda fun and random. It's not like they really had enough for her to do as Montoya for the actress to be ingrained in people's minds as Renee. I used to hope for Vic/Question to show up on "Arrow" or something (I know they tried once and were told no) but at this point with the quality of the CW shows (except for Superman), I'd rather he not show up...
    I find it ironic that they're bringing in a character so associated with Kate Kane to a show that just wrote Kate Kane off again. So much for originality .

I hope this show does more with her than Gotham did.

Bridget Regan has been cast as Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy, a.k.a Pamela Isley, is as former botany student of Gotham University described as a passionate, brilliant scientist with a mind for changing the world for the better. But her plans shifted when she was experimented on by a colleague, injected with various plant toxins which turned her into the infamous Batman villain Poison Ivy. With a formidable power coursing through her veins, Pamela used her powers to do what she thought was right, even if Batman and those closest to her disagreed with her dangerous methods. Now effectively wiped off the board for years, Batwoman and the Bat Team must prepare themselves for Poison Ivy to return with a vengeance.

Wait - did they cast a red-head as a red-head?

So, this is the ... fifth(?) actress to play Ivy in live action? Uma, kid Ivy and two adult Ivy's on "Gotham", now this. Good for her, when so many characters haven't had one. (still holding out hope that Robbie gets her way and we'll see her in the movies as well)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Wait - did they cast a red-head as a red-head?

So, this is the ... fifth(?) actress to play Ivy in live action? Uma, kid Ivy and two adult Ivy's on "Gotham", now this. Good for her, when so many characters haven't had one. (still holding out hope that Robbie gets her way and we'll see her in the movies as well)
    To be honest I was expecting them to race-bend her if only because I was expecting they'd make her Ryan's mom.

Mighty Member

Great casting news.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nope. No. Negative Ghost Rider. No thank you.

Get Alice off the damn show.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Nope. No. Negative Ghost Rider. No thank you.

Get Alice off the damn show.
    It makes no sense for Ryan's Bat-Team to even consider working with Alice.

Alice is the reason I stopped watching. The villain who is never defeated because the writers can't figure out what else to do,
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Alice is the reason I stopped watching. The villain who is never defeated because the writers can't figure out what else to do,
    Well, she's been defeated twice, it just seems like they're finding an excuse to keep her in the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's been defeated twice, it just seems like they're finding an excuse to keep her in the cast.
    Same difference.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!