Page 194 of 233 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    It's only natural that the Crows would be shut down at this point, but I almost wish they didn't end up making them so corrupt and evil in the end. They could've just shown that private security is something that's only going to benefit the rich and the elite and it's not helping Gotham so Sophie and Jacob ultimately leave.
    I guess this was the result of the Crows going from private security to a private police force.
    I was surprised that Luke had Bruce in his mind. Could it mean we're actually going to get some sort of closure on the Bruce Wayne is missing plot?
    I take it Bruce was like a second dad to Luke, but I don't know how much we can extrapolate from him appearing in Luke's mindscape other than what the actual Bruce was like when not being played by Hush.
    Maybe he's retired? It would be nice to see a Gotham cop we know, though. Maybe Ellen Yin/Yindel.
    Whatever happened to Slam Bradley?

Bluebird

Maybe this is how we go from the Crows to a smattering of vigilantes showing up in Season 3 (i.e. how we insert more of the lesser Bat-Family characters into the show, even if they're just around for an episode or two)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Maybe this is how we go from the Crows to a smattering of vigilantes showing up in Season 3 (i.e. how we insert more of the lesser Bat-Family characters into the show, even if they're just around for an episode or two)?
    I wonder if the Colony is ever going to happen.

Mighty Member

So, Diggle's sudden medical condition have anything to do with a certain "green" discovery he had?

Just read a review if tonight's episode, and without spoiling anything, mostly cause I can't remember half of what I read, holy crap, there's a lot of stuff going on. It's like they put this whole season in a blender and set it to purée.' Seriously, without even watching it, I can tell this whole episode was all over the place. This show is a friggin' mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if the Colony is ever going to happen.
    I think that what the Crows were. A TV-budget-friendly adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Just read a review if tonight's episode, and without spoiling anything, mostly cause I can't remember half of what I read, holy crap, there's a lot of stuff going on. It's like they put this whole season in a blender and set it to purée.' Seriously, without even watching it, I can tell this whole episode was all over the place. This show is a friggin' mess.
    That's just a bunch of storylines converging, which is generally a good thing. The live reactions seemed positive tonight from what I saw, and in particular about how packed the episode was.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    So, Diggle's sudden medical condition have anything to do with a certain "green" discovery he had?
    From what I read about his appearances across the Arrowverse (outside of Legends) he is dealing with rejecting the call of that green discovery and that is causing him discomfort.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

So, do you think Season 3 could have 2 Batwomen?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I def don't want that. Nor do I want Ryan to get demoted to sidekick. Just excise the Kanes and keep it moving forward.

OK ep...once again I don't care about Alice's love life.

I like that they continued Luke's mini spiral. Im hoping this is not the end of it and we see him still be a little more reckless because, if he dies, he sees his dad.

Wondering what the end game is for Sionis. What is his grand plan, since he is seemingly the big bad of the season.

Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Man, the Arrowverse judicial system is the pits. It makes our own look perfect, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well that, and I think a fair amount of Bat Family characters showing up, though probably not the "big" ones like Grayson, Drake, or Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Well that, and I think a fair amount of Bat Family characters showing up, though probably not the "big" ones like Grayson, Drake, or Todd.
    I'd definately dig Bat-Family show using secondary characters. Make Ryan either Batwoman 2 or, preferably, her own character; bring back Stephanie as Spoiler, and do a faithful adaptation of Cassandra Cain. All of the other characters are either in use elsewhere (Dick, Tim, Jason and Barbara on Titans) or forbidden (Batman, though I guess he sort of appeared on Titans). Maybe bring back Bruce, reveal he can't be Batman anymore due to injury, and play him like Old Bruce in Batman Beyond- he can be the man in the chair while Kate, Ryan, and Luke are out in the field.

Just from reading the summary of the episode- who WASN'T kidnapped last night? It sounded like everyone got grabbed at one point or another.

If Kate has a new face, then how did Sophie? immediately recognize her as being Kate?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    If Kate has a new face, then how did Sophie? immediately recognize her as being Kate?
    She read ahead in the script.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Sophie went to Wayne Tower for some reason. Clearly, either Ryan or Mary called her to let them know they had recovered Kate.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)