Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
I don't think they will get to have any sort of a Batman until they do get to have Batman and then he will probably be Bruce Wayne. I could see Bruce Wayne showing up. Not as Batman though.
After all Gotham gets to use Bruce Wayne.
Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
If Azrael, or other Bat-Fam characters, turn-up though - I hope they only stick around to help for a short while (a few eps at a time) to deal with particular threats. Then go their own way. Stick to guest starring. And leave the large scale team-ups to crossovers (or LoT).

If too many Bat-Fam characters stay to help - they run the risk of the same problem some of the other shows have had where the protagonist either has to be made incompetent, or injured so that the team still has a viable challenge to overcome.

Apparently this happened with Arrow where he had a whole team of sidekicks, and while he used to be able to deal with a warehouse of thugs on his own, then he needed all the sidekicks to help. This made him weaker and less able than he was in earlier seasons. I don't know if that's been fixed now.

It's likely Batwoman will already have Flamebird and Batwing for help - 2 is enough in most situations IMO.
Makes sense and works for me.