Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
Then maybe it's because they made no effort to make either actress look any younger in the flashback, because it felt like Kate got kicked out and immediately started her training to (not) become a Crow, and she was only gone for- what, 5 years? It feels like Sophie should still be in the Military.
That literally can't be true, though. It would mean the Point Rock scenes take place in 2013, well after DADT was repealed.

Why is she even an agent with the Crows? It's just weird to me that after her stint in the Military, that she'd go to work for the father of the woman she had kicked to the curb. What, she never thought she'd see Kate around the office?
Security agent is a common career for many former military members, and the Crows are specifically made up of lots of them. I don't understand what Kate being around would have to do with anything. Maybe before Kate came back, Sophie had convinced herself she really was over her, but was proven wrong.

As for the argument that she wants to protect Kate, Kate's had to save her ass twice now. Kate's doing fine. She should be more concerned with herself.
And Kate's also almost been killed a minimum of five times, at least one of which Sophie protected her during. So she has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

So, I know Julia was originally white, but this still bothers me. If it is Julia, that is.
Yeah. This show's been pretty good on the diversity front, so it'd be a shame if they shot themselves in the foot here.