Page 76 of 233 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    The stunt work on this show has been piss poor.
    Are you serious?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

and Alice beginning down the road to redemption.
    You had me til there. Good lord no, I cannot take another Arrowverse wanton muderous ass mofo getting 'redeemed' just...no

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Are you serious?
    Yes.

That fight in the opera house When Kate was going up against the rabbits was stilted, boring, and not suspenseful in the slightest. Even the fight against the Rabbits at the start of Crisis was lame.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    You had me til there. Good lord no, I cannot take another Arrowverse wanton muderous ass mofo getting 'redeemed' just...no
    I'm not saying I'd LIKE that to happen, but come on. It's the CW. Of course they'll do something that contrived.

Yes.

That fight in the opera house When Kate was going up against the rabbits was stilted, boring, and not suspenseful in the slightest. Even the fight against the Rabbits at the start of Crisis was lame.
    Disagree on both counts. Especially the first one; not all fights have to be suspenseful. Suspense wasn't the point of that fight, or at least not suspense related to Kate's safety. Wasn't stilted, either.

The fights on this show look no different from other Arrowverse fights, but those tend to get praised.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Disagree on both counts. Especially the first one; not all fights have to be suspenseful. Suspense wasn't the point of that fight, or at least not suspense related to Kate's safety. Wasn't stilted, either.

The fights on this show look no different from other Arrowverse fights, but those tend to get praised.
    Disagree. I've thought that many of the fights have been lame. I think it may be all of the quick cutting, or maybe it's just the stunt choreography. Again, I hope they poach from the Arrow crew to get some fresh talent.

Disagree. I've thought that many of the fights have been lame. I think it may be all of the quick cutting, or maybe it's just the stunt choreography. Again, I hope they poach from the Arrow crew to get some fresh talent.
    But the other shows use quick cutting, too. And similar choreography, and a lot of the same stunt people. So what's the deal?

Regarding the debate above: Morality aside, does Alice look like somebody who would crack under torture? I think not. She'd probably enjoy it, Ledger-Joker style.

As for the episode itself: Very emotional. Can we see Mouse and Alice kill Cartwright please? And like, soon?
    Also, off course they had to ruin a positive ending like this

But the promo indicates that they'll have to choose between one Beth and the other. I for one am open to killing the bad one. I mean, don't get me wrong, she is great, but she can't carry a whole season as a main villain. And Kate deserves at least some happyness.

Woooooooooooooooooooa there buddy. Pump your breaks on that one. You definitely have to specify which seasons of Arrow. Cuz I can agree on some, but that is not a blanket statement you can make on Arrow as a whole.

Hell nearly everything done by Bamford is better than what we have seen on Batwoman so far.

Arrow's fights sucked major ass around Season 4 (see the 'final fight' with Damien Darhk....geez) but got much better again with Season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Arrow's fights sucked major ass around Season 4 (see the 'final fight' with Damien Darhk....geez) but got much better again with Season 5.
    I fully agree with this statement.

Hell nearly everything done by Bamford is better than what we have seen on Batwoman so far.
    Bamford's stuff was exactly what I was talking about. I don't see any difference.

Honestly I dislike when she spoke to Bruce at the beging of eps asking what would you do Bruce. Glad Kate finally found her self. Especially in the cross over, she has become Batwoman and not Batman. Now that she has embraced Batwoman I feel as she should have less time as Kate maybe in S2.

I love Alice just the way she is please no redemption for her.

Bamford's stuff was exactly what I was talking about. I don't see any difference.
    Bamfords stuff looks different from everyone elses.

Bamfords stuff looks different from everyone elses.
    In what way?

Bluebird

Sounds like they couldn't use Harper Row for whatever reason, so let's just make the exact same character and name her something similar.
    A bit strange to have an embargo on a character who, by all accounts, hasn’t been used in quite some time in the comics and isn’t really going to show up in the movies any time soon (if that’s what this seems to be).