Page 177 of 233 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    WeGotThisCovered is not a legitimate news source. It's fake news.
    That site is Clickbait to the extreme.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I believe it because logically speaking those ratings are terrible, but we'll see soon enough I wager.
    So, you don't find it odd that literally no actual news site has picked this up?

Besides, the viewership is still not bad by CW standards, and they don't put much stock into live views anyway. Maybe one day those two bits of info will actually stick in people's minds, but I guess it's not today.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Ryan really needs to get her some Cobra Kai No Mercy training.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Ryan really needs to get her some Cobra Kai No Mercy training.
    I mean, she is literally dying in that clip.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I mean, she is literally dying in that clip.
    Ryan really should've gotten that shoulder checked out earlier.

I'm just saying, she had a perfect chance to finish off Alice right there and she just lets her go.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I'm just saying, she had a perfect chance to finish off Alice right there and she just lets her go.
    Do you actually watch the clips that you post? The reason she does that is right there. This is at least the second time you've posted a clip as some sort of criticism, when the context of what's going on erases the point you seem to be wanting to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Do you actually watch the clips that you post? The reason she does that is right there. This is at least the second time you've posted a clip as some sort of criticism, when the context of what's going on erases the point you seem to be wanting to make.
    I'm giving my own commentary on it. I get why she did it but I'm giving my own thoughts on it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Mighty Member

I wanted to see what the Bat-Sub looked like since it was mentioned.

spoilers:

Kate has been recasted!
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Batwoman's ratings and the coveted 18-34 has fallen pretty badly from season 1.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/b...n-two-ratings/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I wanted to see what the Bat-Sub looked like since it was mentioned.
    That was said in a joke - as they don't have one, just like they don't have a batplane.
    This version of Batman/woman/Gotham has the worst funded Batcave of all time.
    They don't have the budget for it anyway.
    spoilers:

Kate has been recasted!
    end of spoilers
    That's not a funny joke...
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Batwoman's ratings and the coveted 18-34 has fallen pretty badly from season 1.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/b...n-two-ratings/
    Eh, I'm not surprised. The show's never really been that good, the decision to not just recast Kate was not good, and then the whole plot for this season has been...extra not good. So, started as the weakest CW DC show, then got much weaker this season.

Plus the Batmobile is the lamest most generic car on this show...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah this is definitely in response to the ratings, because if they were fine with spoilers:
    recasting Kate
    end of spoilersfrom the jump they would never have brought in Ryan.

The actress was good on Krypton though. Wonder if she will stick around

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post

That's not a funny joke...
    Not a joke, if CBR's front page is to be believed. Which, honestly, you never know these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Eh, I'm not surprised. The show's never really been that good, the decision to not just recast Kate was not good, and then the whole plot for this season has been...extra not good. So, started as the weakest CW DC show, then got much weaker this season.
    I think season 2 is a show in complete disarray. They chose to go with a new character with no real idea or plan for how to connect Ryan to the world and the ongoing narrative in any convincing way, and now they're lurching about trying to find some angle that makes her cool and the show fun, and they just don't have one.

And if this actually is a truly recast Kate, it just makes you wonder why the heck we're stuck with Ryan Wilder at the end of this. And the answer appears to be 'so the show could score some cheap PR points and snag some headlines.' Which is not a good sign.

Maybe the creatives here can turn the ship around and turn this into something interesting and watchable. But right now this show sucks. Full bore, it's bad TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Not a joke, if CBR's front page is to be believed. Which, honestly, you never know these days.
    You should have linked to the front page then - just watching them talk about Kate's very dead body parts being found and then reading Kate's been recast in spoilers kind of gave the wrong idea!XD

I think season 2 is a show in complete disarray. They chose to go with a new character with no real idea or plan for how to connect Ryan to the world and the ongoing narrative in any convincing way, and now they're lurching about trying to find some angle that makes her cool and the show fun, and they just don't have one.

And if this actually is a truly recast Kate, it just makes you wonder why the heck we're stuck with Ryan Wilder at the end of this. And the answer appears to be 'so the show could score some cheap PR points and snag some headlines.' Which is not a good sign.

Maybe the creatives here can turn the ship around and turn this into something interesting and watchable. But right now this show sucks. Full bore, it's bad TV.
    Agreed. A sucky show in disarray, and I hope they can turn it around but shite it doesn't look like it.