Page 180 of 233 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wouldn't say that for the batmobiles that are mini tanks.
    The Tumbler never did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at the end of the day the Batmobile is always just a car. Just a matter of how cool it looks .

I mean, if it functions well enough in its role even if it doesn't have the exaggerated Bat-Visuals, I think it's doable.
    I like the Bat-Visuals, it's what makes them cool, what makes them Batmobiles, otherwise it's like a Batsuit without the ears, spiky arm things, cape..*****ctional, but meh.

And as far as how cool they look, I consider Pattinson's no more cool than most generic muscle cars, and Batwoman's no more cool than what you could buy at a dealer with a ton of cash. Neither which is something that wows me.

Basically they're functional, usable, but in no way cool or memorable cars. Which is fine I guess as long as something else can make up for it on the cool front.

The Tumbler never did it for me.
    We're very different fans. I loved the Tumbler, the Burton/Schumacher vehicles, the Snyder/Whedon-verse Batmobile. They've all worked for me up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    We're very different fans. I loved the Tumbler, the Burton/Schumacher vehicles, the Snyder/Whedon-verse Batmobile. They've all worked for me up until now.
    I like the latter franchises' Batmobiles but the Tumbler was too big and not Batman enough for me.

I like the latter franchises' Batmobiles but the Tumbler was too big and not Batman enough for me.
    I liked that it was so big, and I thought it was still very Batman - definitely felt much, much more Batman than these two newest ones. But different barometer of what is and isn't Batman I suppose.

I don't know what they have in mind the rest of the season, but I was thinking that I kinda wished they had kept this storyline and the cliffhanger for the end of the season. It would've given Ryan more time to grow into her role and do her own thing before all this Kate stuff.

I know a lot of people are tired of Alice, but I still like her and I liked the emotional realization she had. I also liked how she got back at Safiyah. I was not expecting that.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm behind because I watched Justice League instead. However, how does the blood of women even give the rose its supernatural powers? They're normal people; not Martians or some crap.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm behind because I watched Justice League instead. However, how does the blood of women even give the rose its supernatural powers? They're normal people; not Martians or some crap.
    I think Safiyah was taking poetic license with her story. Legends can be more powerful than say, a soil analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I liked that it was so big, and I thought it was still very Batman - definitely felt much, much more Batman than these two newest ones. But different barometer of what is and isn't Batman I suppose.
    Personally I prefer my Batmobile's relatively sleek, but I guess the Tumbler did make good use of its...girth .

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Now I wouldn't expect Bats to be involved in Fast/Furious-like car chases and such in his ride, but even so I like a sleeker looking Batmobile.

The Tumbler wasn't terrible, but it seems better as a final boss upgraded gear type of thing rather than for regular daily use.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Personally I prefer my Batmobile's relatively sleek, but I guess the Tumbler did make good use of its...girth .
    Sleek falls behind style for me. But to each their own.

I'm really happy they have finally recast Kate. But it is also strange that they bring in an entire new character to be Batwoman, we go through all these past episodes trying to accept and get used to the new Batwoman and now the original character is back.
    Don't get me wrong, I am over the moon Kate is back and she is recast BUT why not just recast from the beginning like so many fans of the show wanted?
    It really doesn't make sense to me.
    I know the news articles are saying Kate won't put the cowl back on which I think is dumb. Give Batwoman back to Kate and let Ryan create her own hero persona.
    They can be a team, just like Batman and Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I'm really happy they have finally recast Kate. But it is also strange that they bring in an entire new character to be Batwoman, we go through all these past episodes trying to accept and get used to the new Batwoman and now the original character is back.
    Don't get me wrong, I am over the moon Kate is back and she is recast BUT why not just recast from the beginning like so many fans of the show wanted?
    It really doesn't make sense to me.
    I know the news articles are saying Kate won't put the cowl back on which I think is dumb. Give Batwoman back to Kate and let Ryan create her own hero persona.
    They can be a team, just like Batman and Robin.
    I can't think of this ever happening in the history of a comic book show.

At the same time, I agree that I don't think the show could support two Batwomen.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I can't think of this ever happening in the history of a comic book show.

At the same time, I agree that I don't think the show could support two Batwomen.
    I agree on both counts. At this point (though they still should have recast Kate for this season, IMO), it should be Ryan wearing the costume and nobody else.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Maybe Kate will become The Question... ;p