Page 183 of 233 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I love digs at private prisons.
    They should tell them about the prison Team Flash used to run.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    They should tell them about the prison Team Flash used to run.
    To be fair, even the Batcave has its own cell for people they need to hide away...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I thought they were going with a generic mafioso story with the ray gun guys but that nonsense with the prison owner was way worse.

Black Mask getting Jacob addicted to snakebite was a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Where the heck did Luke come from with that gun? One minute he's in the Batcave and the next he's there to back Ryan up? Did he take a spare Batmobile? Have they perfected teleporters? I mean, it was cool seeing Luke in the field (will that gun end up in the Batwing suit?) but it felt contrived because the writers couldn't think of any other way for Ryan to get out of there. Maybe throw down a smoke bomb or something?

Mary is arguing far harder to do something illegal and illegitimate than I would expect. Like, really, she can't still do that stuff with some legitimacy? Is there no point to the system at all? Should doctors all go illegal? I mean, insurance can be rough, I get that, but I'm just not sure what the show is advocating for here. Like what happens if Mary screws up or someone dies under her care and she can't be held accountable because she runs an underground clinic? Aren't professional hospitals still necessary. I know it's not ideal but I feel like it's not black and white either.

Black Mask is sure effective at cleaning up loose ends. I'm glad the shooters being dead didn't hinder Angelique getting out of prison (even if she's still a drug dealer who only stopped when it got too complicated), and hopefully this means Sophie and Ryan might finally start getting along.
    I'm wondering if they're trying to imply it took Ryan forever to beat 3 dudes after they showed the Batwoman armour protects her from the ray guns. *shrug*

If the False Face Society were good at their job, they would've capped Angelique so we'd be done with her.
    "Cable was right!"

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

If the False Face Society were good at their job, they would've capped Angelique so we'd be done with her.
    Unless I am misremembering, they need her as only her and Ocean know how to make the drug.

Glad Julia got written out, hopefully it stays that way. Maybe Jacob will fall off the show after the drug thing, maybe Alice will get whatever she needs to leave the show by season's end. I'm hoping we get a truly #KATEFREESEASON3.

Last edited by KabutoRyder; 04-13-2021 at 06:41 AM.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Unless I am misremembering, they need her as only her and Ocean know how to make the drug.

Glad Julia got written out, hopefully it stays that way. Maybe Jacob will fall off the show after the drug thing, maybe Alice will get whatever she needs to leave the show by season's end. I'm hoping we get a truly #KATEFREESEASON3.

I don't care about a Kate-free season 3, I just want an Alice-free season.

I really want to see Alice in the Batwoman costume - just for one episode. She and Kate can kill each other and Jacob will retire and go into sad seclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I really want to see Alice in the Batwoman costume - just for one episode. She and Kate can kill each other and Jacob will retire and go into sad seclusion.
    Would she use the same blonde wig? If it even is a wig .

Would anybody have blamed Jacob if he backhanded her right here?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Would anybody have blamed Jacob if he backhanded her right here?
    I don't think it justified violence but I kind of wonder if Mary might actually get arrested at this point.

It's important that Batwoman fights the good fight on two fronts, as a costumed vigilante and as Ryan. I think the community center is an interesting angle to take.

I like this Enigma character!

Did anyone else get the sense glasses girl might be a new love interest for Ryan? I don't think Angelique is long for this world. I guess it's either her or Sophie.
    I hadn't thought of that. How old do we figure Glasses Girl to be?

Where the heck did Luke come from with that gun? One minute he's in the Batcave and the next he's there to back Ryan up? Did he take a spare Batmobile? Have they perfected teleporters? I mean, it was cool seeing Luke in the field (will that gun end up in the Batwing suit?) but it felt contrived because the writers couldn't think of any other way for Ryan to get out of there. Maybe throw down a smoke bomb or something?
    I wasn't a fan of that either. They could have had Batwoman just talk to Luke over comms and not actually show him until it turns out he's a lot closer than the audience thinks.

All these shows/movies need to give their "guy in the chair" a codename. It took how many years before they stopped saying "Felicity" out loud? Even if they didn't have one in the comics, it's a lot harder in live action to pretend someone near doesn't hear Batman say "Alfred" or Batwoman saying "Luke" all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I hadn't thought of that. How old do we figure Glasses Girl to be?
    She didn't seem that much younger than Ryan, although it's hard to gauge.
    All these shows/movies need to give their "guy in the chair" a codename. It took how many years before they stopped saying "Felicity" out loud? Even if they didn't have one in the comics, it's a lot harder in live action to pretend someone near doesn't hear Batman say "Alfred" or Batwoman saying "Luke" all the time.
    I remember during the New 52 Batman was calling Alfred "Penny-One" over comms.

Obviously Oracle was Oracle.

Mighty Member

Yep, that secret identity is officially kaput.

So, Ryan didn't have the common sense to remove the damn AI plug in box. They had to write her making the dumbest mistake...
    God damn it writers...

Maybe she should nickname him Skywalker then?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator