Page 2 of 233 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    More anti-hero than straight-up villain. He's only a villain because he's against Batman. And one of his men went rogue.
    Well, more like he's against Bruce's no-kill policy. But the highly trained group of heroes working as a team to beat crime? Jacob is all on board for that.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I doubt Renee Montoya will appear on the show. Gotham had her in the first season of the show before she disappeared. She's gonna be in the Birds of Prey movie so she'll be off limits to TV.
    Thought they were done with that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Thought they were done with that.
    Done with what? Embargoing characters? As long as Warner Bros are in charge, they will always pull characters off of TV if they put them in movies because they think people are stupid.

More anti-hero than straight-up villain. He's only a villain because he's against Batman. And one of his men went rogue.
    One way or another I think the Colony will end up being antagonistic force that Batwoman has to go up against, and lead to a lot of drama with Jacob.

We'll probably still see Jacob try and get Kate to join them but with the added conflict of Kate feeling like she needs to uphold Batman's legacy on-top of that.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Glad to see this finally happening but why change the names?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Glad to see this finally happening but why change the names?
    To avoid spoilers (even though it's very obvious who almost all these characters are).
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Done with what? Embargoing characters? As long as Warner Bros are in charge, they will always pull characters off of TV if they put them in movies because they think people are stupid.
    I assumed they were done with that when they put Superman on the Supergirl show.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    To avoid spoilers (even though it's very obvious who almost all these characters are).
    Right? I don't like the name changes
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Ultimate Member

I assumed they were done with that when they put Superman on the Supergirl show.
    And the Flash in the Justice League movie, when they had a totally different Flash on the WB. Or multiple Bruce Waynes and Alfreds and Commisioner Gordons, thanks to Dawn of Justice and Gotham.

If there's a such a policy, they are doing a crap job of applying it consistently...

Yes. Just because that is how it was in the past doesn't mean that is how it will be in the future.

First time in action!

I didn't like her voice though, I don't know, it sounded off, but maybe it'll grow on me.

I'm going to wait and watch the whole storyarc in one night

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I'm going to wait and watch the whole storyarc in one night
    Same here.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I doubt Renee Montoya will appear on the show. Gotham had her in the first season of the show before she disappeared. She's gonna be in the Birds of Prey movie so she'll be off limits to TV.
    I would like to see Vic Sage's The Question in honor of Steve Ditko. Plus, who wouldn't want to see The Question's way of entering a building?

If most of the 'famous' Bat-Family members cannot not be shown, how about Ace, the Bat-Dog?

Didn't Ragman and Batwoman work together in the comic books? If the show is set in Earth-1, then Ragman can make an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Speaking of spoilers, it wouldn't surprise me if Stephanie Brown shows up here at some point.