Page 222 of 233 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who knew Carla and Elliot from Scrubs would make for such convincing villains?
    ...How did I not recognize who Kiki was played by...and they just announced Donald Faison for Legends.

The "Bat Bar", that's kind of fun. I'm in no real rush to return to the Batcave, but I like Luke's continued improvements with Batwing technology.

Zsasz continues to be entertaining, and keep the secret identity captive and wait for the alter ego to show up is a classic plot.

I like to think Alice tends to be genuine with Mary, but it's really hard to tell whether she's trying to play her or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    How long are we going to drag out the "one last shock in the joy buzzer" schtick you think?
    Probably not too long since Alice wants to use it too, but there might be another twist in recreating its effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why did Jada immediately jump to Ryan being Batwoman after she subdued Zsasz? Is it out of the question that she took self-defense classes? It's not like she's ever seen Batwoman fight. If anyone should've picked it up, it should've been Zsasz.
    It is a little flimsy, but I guess she put two and two together since Batwoman didn't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who knew Carla and Elliot from Scrubs would make for such convincing villains?
    When was Elliot a villain?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I didn't realize this Season is only gonna have 13 episodes. That is kinda strange. Not that I don't welcome it, shorter Seasons might indeed be beneficial. Though this one still hasn't been without issues.
    Is this just the way they're cycling DC shows in and out now? Flash is on Wednesdays, so I guess Legends and Batwoman have to share the timeslot and work opposite each other? Then there's Superman & Lois, Naomi, and Stargirl to consider.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

Is this just the way they're cycling DC shows in and out now? Flash is on Wednesdays, so I guess Legends and Batwoman have to share the timeslot and work opposite each other? Then there's Superman & Lois, Naomi, and Stargirl to consider.
    Batwoman and LOT seasons will be over (March 2) before Flash starts again (March 9), so no conflict.

No update on any renewals has been given so far too.

No update on any renewals has been given so far too.
    The upfront is coming up soon...

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Batwoman and LOT seasons will be over (March 2) before Flash starts again (March 9), so no conflict.
    No conflict because of shorter seasons, right? I feel like that's how 2021 went. Between Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Lois, and Stargirl, there were new episodes of some show practically every Tuesday night.

I mean, Legends of Tomorrow basically ended and started again back-to-back Which was great.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    No conflict because of shorter seasons, right? I feel like that's how 2021 went. Between Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Lois, and Stargirl, there were new episodes of some show practically every Tuesday night.
    They are shorter by 2-4 episodes depending on the show. Mainly driven by covid adjustments, but even without those adjustments, they have always managed to balance how their shows air.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I didn't realize this Season is only gonna have 13 episodes. That is kinda strange. Not that I don't welcome it, shorter Seasons might indeed be beneficial. Though this one still hasn't been without issues.
    I don't know if I knew this either. It sent me over to IMDB, and they list 12 episodes currently so maybe one more to load. Either way this show is skating by, even by CW standards. CW has cancelled other shows with these ratings. Maybe a finale season 4 is coming?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Finally caught up.

Cliff notes:

Ryan and Sophie knocking boots, we knew was coming and it still annoys me. UNLESS it leads to Sophie realizing that Batwomen (she is 3 for 3 bedding women who wore the suit) that it is some kinda coping mechanism she is using and she needs to change things.

Just don't like the knockoff Joker and Harley we are apparently going to get with Kiki in the mix. Ryan needs her own baddies be it comics or original ones.

Luke and the Luscious A.I....this ain't Ironman and Jarvis so stop with this please.

Sigh...

Alice is still there for reasons...

Mary still dealing with the guilt, nice, glad it was not glossed over.

A way shorter season helps keep them from padding things. Hopefully they can get a season four, if just to close out the series and go out with some more original villains for Ryan to deal with.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

UNLESS it leads to Sophie realizing that Batwomen (she is 3 for 3 bedding women who wore the suit) that it is some kinda coping mechanism she is using and she needs to change things.

Just don't like the knockoff Joker and Harley we are apparently going to get with Kiki in the mix. Ryan needs her own baddies be it comics or original ones.

Luke and the Luscious A.I....this ain't Ironman and Jarvis so stop with this please.

Alice is still there for reasons...
    I'm good with Alice. She's needed in a comedy relief role, which no one else can fill on the show. All the other CW shows has someone for that. While the reasons to keep her around aren't the best, they're good enough, especially this latest one with the buzzer.

Since the Joker 2 is actually Ryan's brother, this is as much as "her" baddie as it's going to get! While the similarities are there, the ride is still different IMHO.

Sophie has really only been with 2 Batwomen, as the 2 separate actresses were playing the same role. Plus Sophie and Kate were a thing before Kate became Batwoman. And she claims she had the hots for Ryan before she became Batwoman, too.

I'm good with Alice. She's needed in a comedy relief role, which no one else can fill on the show. All the other CW shows has someone for that. While the reasons to keep her around aren't the best, they're good enough, especially this latest one with the buzzer.
    I get that Alice is the wildcard who gets the most lines, but it's really straining credulity the amount of leeway the team give her given the stunts she frequently pulls.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Sophie has really only been with 2 Batwomen, as the 2 separate actresses were playing the same role. Plus Sophie and Kate were a thing before Kate became Batwoman. And she claims she had the hots for Ryan before she became Batwoman, too.
    Remember Julia put on the costume in the first season to cover for Kate and have Sophie thinking she was not Batwoman?

So yes, the three women that have worn the suit on this show, Sophie has banged em all.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Remember Julia put on the costume in the first season to cover for Kate and have Sophie thinking she was not Batwoman?

So yes, the three women that have worn the suit on this show, Sophie has banged em all.
    Forgot all about that - got me there! LOL...all the ladies get around on this show!

Gonna be real awkward if Kate ever shows up again...