Page 223 of 233 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Sophie still fulfilling her role as the CW love interest .

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sophie still fulfilling her role as the CW love interest .
    I really wonder at times what some of these actors are thinking, Like Sophie's actress gets the script and it's like Sophie sleeps with yet another Batwoman....like does she ever wonder wtf she is stuck in that role....or the actors on Titans when they read, hell any script, did any of them raise a hand and be like...'hey, about this script' or do they just keep their mouth shut and do their job cuz a job is a job and this is how they make their living.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I really wonder at times what some of these actors are thinking, Like Sophie's actress gets the script and it's like Sophie sleeps with yet another Batwoman....like does she ever wonder wtf she is stuck in that role....or the actors on Titans when they read, hell any script, did any of them raise a hand and be like...'hey, about this script' or do they just keep their mouth shut and do their job cuz a job is a job and this is how they make their living.
    I wonder if Sophie's actress ever wonders if her character is ever going to get a real job again.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Gonna be real awkward if Kate ever shows up again...
    I say that should be one of the pivot points on how the series ends.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

https://www.cbr.com/batwoman-mystery-ryans-father/

I hope the Bruce Wayne theory doesn’t pan out. Bad enough they made Kate and Bruce cousins.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post

I hope the Bruce Wayne theory doesn’t pan out. Bad enough they made Kate and Bruce cousins.
    I don't want Lucius to be a cheater, but I'd rather it be him.

(Would be kind of funny for half-siblings to both have separate white parents though).

Mighty Member

Well, say goodbye to that Bat-Cave.

I thought something was off with the initial scene. I mean, no way would Ryan have saved Alice instead of leaving her with the GCPD after she outright killed a security guard, although even in her head Alice can't imagine Ryan actually forgiving her. And no court, other than I guess an Arrowverse court, would let Alice go just because she's "sane" again. Also there's still the mystery of Alice's hair...is it a wig? Is it dyed?

Wow, this is probably Alice's biggest psychotic break yet. Although, really, Ocean's death wasn't her fault. That was Safiyah being petty.

I'm glad Mary finally threw back how Alice was basically just using and enabling her "Poison Mary" phase to some extent and was partially responsible for Mary going as off the rails as she did, even if Alice did end up taking the fall for Mary's murder. I don't think that's on the level of, say, the Bat-Team working to save Mary from herself, but it's something.

Well, I don't think Sophie expected to be caught by her new girlfriends' mom first thing in the morning, but I also didn't expect Ryan to invite Jada to her place.

Barbara Kean? Running an art gallery? That felt like a Gotham reference. Although this is the first adaption to actually use James Jr. the psychotic Gordon kid, and I'm assuming those medical treatments they used on James Jr. that didn't take were why Jim divorced her. They didn't mention Babs though, but did it look like she had red hair here? We still don't know what happened to Commissioner Gordon.

Speaking of Gotham, Mario Falcone! What crazy kid did he have? We didn't get to hear because the camera focused on Alice and "Mouse" when Marquis was delivering his spiel and then he just shot him. Jim Gordon would be proud. Was Mario the father of Alberto in this universe?

Kiki's been with Joker since she was 16? So she was basically his Robin, setting aside the fact that she actually helped Joker kill Robin. Where does that put Harley? Was she the step-mom?

Sorry Kiki, it doesn't pay to work for a psychopath with mood swings. Although kind of ironic she survived working for Joker only to be unceremoniously shot by Joker 2.0 because he has a crush on Alice.

Jeremiah Arkham!? He's alive? How have we not seen him this entire time? Did he have a crazy kid (Victoria?) or was he just there because he runs Arkham? Did he die?

So we have another thing to thank Hush for because his mom set up the Black Glove Society after Tommy attacked her in one of his violent episodes.

I mean, I guess it's okay that Ryan took her mask off because everyone else in the room either A. knew her identity, B. were dead, or C. unconscious. Otherwise she really didn't need to do that.

Hasn't Sophie been out for two years by this point? Then again it seems like she's just been sleeping around rather than dating anyone. Ryan's never hid who she was but she doesn't know how public to make her relationship with Sophie. I feel like Sophie's mom would take her daughter having a girlfriend worse than Jada would.

No surprise Mary figured out Ryan and Sophie were a thing faster than Luke did. And it's the first time she's felt like herself in a long time. Although, honestly, if anyone could probably sleep in their clothes it would probably be Sophie, least when she's a workaholic.

Did Jada not overhear Marquis and Alice's plan or did they talk about that away from her?

I guess Alice couldn't help but screw over the Bat-Team one last time by telling Marquis where the Batcave was. Great job, Alice .

I guess this is a comic thing, but the black glove society was made up of wealthy gothamites who all had psychotic children? Is there something in the water? And while I guess I'm glad Barbara keen survived, I kind of wished Ryan got there sooner. And did marquis want the bat trophies to use on the black glove society? I'm wondering if this version of Bruce Wayne had batcaves hidden all over Gotham, like the original, under Wayne manor.

Seriously, go to hell Alice. I mean, she literally let Marquis murder a room full of people and only intervened when he was about to use the joybuzzer. Ok, so she took the blame for Mary, but then she gave Marquis the location of the Batcave.

I'm done with the series trying to make me feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Seriously, go to hell Alice. I mean, she literally let Marquis murder a room full of people and only intervened when he was about to use the joybuzzer. Ok, so she took the blame for Mary, but then she gave Marquis the location of the Batcave.

I'm done with the series trying to make me feel sorry for her.
    I mean, I feel kind of bad for her obvious psychological issues, but like "Mouse" said, she doesn't really deserve to be "cured."

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post

They are cousins in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They are cousins in the comics.
    I hated that decision in 2013 and I hate it now.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

That's interesting - Sophie Moore to visit the original Laurel Lance's grave?

https://mediianews.com/2022/02/24/ba...l-lances-tomb/

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    That's interesting - Sophie Moore to visit the original Laurel Lance's grave?

https://mediianews.com/2022/02/24/ba...l-lances-tomb/
    That's kind of random unless she's just visiting someone buried in Star City.