Page 40 of 233 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Never mind that Catwoman in the comic books is officially bisexual.

Meanwhile the first episode of Flash for this season has 16 reviews. And even Supergirl, which tends to generate more hate, only has 44 for this season.
    And the season 10 premiere of The Walking Dead (second most reviewed TV show on rotten tomatoes these days) has 126.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    It was weird she even commented on it because she was called "Not Gay Enough" whatever the hell that meant.
    Yeah, I have no idea what that means, either. Based on her biography, she seems gay enough for me. Of course, I'm straight, so what do I know?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    And the season 10 premiere of The Walking Dead (second most reviewed TV show on rotten tomatoes these days) has 126.
    This is why it's folly for anybody to assume these positive and negative review percentages are based solely on the quality of the program. Sometimes, the latter is not close to being the driving force.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea what that means, either. Based on her biography, she seems gay enough for me. Of course, I'm straight, so what do I know?
    Ruby Rose has made comments that she is "gender fluid". That sometimes she wakes up and feels she is gender neutral. Basically she doesn't identify as either male or female.
    Apparently in the minds of hard core lesbian, if someone doesn't identify as a woman they can't be a lesbian. A transsexual woman usually isn't thought of as a lesbian. Some,
    like Nicole Maines, have male partners. So if someone like Ruby Rose sometimes feels she is a man with a female partner, is she really a lesbian? Or a pre-op transsexual man?

Interview from a few days ago talks about how the show's main focus is on super-heroics:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...she-saves-day/

New Promo:

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Given how much of the Al Ghul family we saw on Arrow, it would be awkward to retcon in Damian's existence.
    I literally forgot this shares the same world as "Arrow." I guess because we first saw her on "Elseworlds" I thought she was in her own earth like Supergirl. But it wouldn't take much to say that Damian was hidden away to keep him out of Batman's reach. There's no Ra's anymore anyway so if anything it'd be Thalia hiding Damian. Anyways, that was just my pet theory. I'm sure the actual reason will be whatever feeds the story they'll use him for when/if he does appear. (If they ever bring in Batman, that should be the big crossover itself that season)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I literally forgot this shares the same world as "Arrow." I guess because we first saw her on "Elseworlds" I thought she was in her own earth like Supergirl. But it wouldn't take much to say that Damian was hidden away to keep him out of Batman's reach. There's no Ra's anymore anyway so if anything it'd be Thalia hiding Damian. Anyways, that was just my pet theory. I'm sure the actual reason will be whatever feeds the story they'll use him for when/if he does appear. (If they ever bring in Batman, that should be the big crossover itself that season)
    Talia made a reference to Batman when Ollie found her in Supermax. She implied a run-in with him is why she got locked up.

Ruby Rose has made comments that she is "gender fluid". That sometimes she wakes up and feels she is gender neutral. Basically she doesn't identify as either male or female.
    Apparently in the minds of hard core lesbian, if someone doesn't identify as a woman they can't be a lesbian. A transsexual woman usually isn't thought of as a lesbian. Some,
    like Nicole Maines, have male partners. So if someone like Ruby Rose sometimes feels she is a man with a female partner, is she really a lesbian? Or a pre-op transsexual man?
    Okay, maybe I can understand a lesbian wanting a "truer" one on the show, but the hate for Ruby is still ridiculous, IMO.

Apparently in the minds of hard core lesbian, if someone doesn't identify as a woman they can't be a lesbian.
    Kate's look changes regularly in the comics. If the actress is gender fluid it shouldn't matter - as long as she identifies as Kate on set.

KateKane_OutfitsExample.jpg

Interview:
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 10-10-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Another:

One more:

So, I know I'm getting annoying, but it passed the 4000 mark.

Yay?

Yay?
    The first episode of The Walking Dead for this season only has 141.

Mighty Member

Burt Ward should be on this show as a Penguin like crazy villain who puts Batwoman in 1960s style death traps. He has the look now and it would be great.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yay?
    And it's a pretty bad situation.

You can tell from some of the negative reviews it's just blind hate. I saw someone say that he can't believe that CW made Babara gay and I was like WTF. And most of positive ones are just blatantly stated to be counters to the "trolls". Legit reviews are rare and you can't even trust the "pros".
    "Cable was right!"