Page 91 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Kinda late, but today is Ruby Rose's birthday. And tomorrow, as it happens, is Kate's unofficial comic birthday.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Kinda late, but today is Ruby Rose's birthday. And tomorrow, as it happens, is Kate's unofficial comic birthday.
    Ironically I'm watching John Wick 2 right now. She's fun in that one.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

This Lucius Fox murder mystery is very interesting.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the Batfamily murder in cold blood and then clandestinely bury the body. Well, except for maybe Jason Todd, but it's Jason.

I don't think Jacob can ever truly get back on his high horse about law and order after helping his daughter cover up her murder. I mean, I know he thinks Cartwright deserved it (especially after learning what happened to his wife), but still.

So Safiyah wants Alice's head and had the entire Wonderland Gang killed off. Will that pertain to the finale or be left as a tie-in to season 2?

How long until Luke finds out? Or Mary. I'm not quite sure how they'd react. Luke would probably understand but would he think Kate can still be Batwoman after breaking the one rule? Mary has probably thought the same thing about Alice, and at least finally appreciate that Kate stopped her here.

After killing someone, it seems like Kate's go to move is now choking people.

Luke and Mary is totally happening, right? The show is totally pairing them together. Not that I mind, they're cute and supportive with each other .

Points to Luke for trying to save Reggie even when he was still not 100% sure Reggie was innocent.

So Lucius' murder was more then just a simple mugging. But why the extensive coverup? Did someone find out he was Batman's tech guy and try to off him?

Man, Kate commits one murder and she starts to dive deeper and deeper into the world of criminality. Helping her deranged sister, impersonating law enforcement, numerous assaults...it's a good thing she looks to be quitting cold turkey after locking Alice up.

Mouse's cell is totally where they probably kept Joker, right?

So...were the doctor and the guards in on it? Or did they just wake up and find Alice randomly locked up with Mouse? I guess it couldn't have been planned with the level of effort Kate had to put in. Especially stabbing one guard .

I'm glad Kate used this as an opportunity to truly lock up Alice along with Mouse. After all the crimes they've committed and people they helped kill, it would've left a bad taste in my mouth if she had let the two of them go on their merry way. Kate may have done one wrong but it doesn't equate to all the wrongs and violence Alice has besieged the city with, horrible childhood or not. Especially after staging things to make sure Kate killed Cartwright.

Alice is finally where she belongs as a proper Bat-Villain...Arkham. This will probably set her back and make her much more hateful and violent when it comes to Kate, but at least Batwoman finally locked her up .

Are Kate and Julia going to go for balcony sex, the distant cousin of the Batman staple of rooftop sex? I almost thought for a minute Sophie and Julia might happen with them stuck together, but Kate was probably in the mood for any kind of affection at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    After killing someone, it seems like Kate's go to move is now choking people.
    Beforehand, too. She also choked Alice in episode 8 and alt-Beth when she first encountered her.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Beforehand, too. She also choked Alice in episode 8 and alt-Beth when she first encountered her.
    In hindsight, it was foreshadowing .

Do Luke's sisters exist in this unvierse ? I haven't heard any mentions, unless they're all estranged.

Hearing Arkham described as "high security" is the most unintentionally funny thing I've heard watching a DC CW show.

spoilers:
    Did anyone find Julia suspicious throughout this episode? She shows up at the house of a person who was murdered and despite supposedly going to see Luke to see if he's okay this scene is never shown.

Please don't do a love triangle, Batwoman. The CW has shown time and time again they cannot make this type of story telling device interesting or tolerable.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Agent Z; 03-23-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Do Luke's sisters exist in this unvierse ? I haven't heard any mentions, unless they're all estranged.
    Now that you mention it, I forgot about Tam and Tiffany. I wonder if we'll see his mom and his sisters on-screen.

I'm so glad Kate decided to do the right thing.

Poor Luke.

Also, no promo for next week, guess Batwoman is going on a break now.

Amazing Member

This episode was pretty brutal in a different way than last week's.

Glad that Alice is finally locked up and in a way she was reunited with Mouse.

It took me awhile to register that the blonde was Julie and she seemed wierd to me although that could be because we haven't seen her for half the season.

My sister thinks that the murders of Reggie and Beth are somehow connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Poor Luke.

I think Flash and Batwoman were scheduled for a 2-week hiatus; Supergirl is supposed to have a new episode next week, but with the shutdown I think all of the schedules are up in the air.

The reason Julia never got to see Luke was because she was distracted with having sex with her ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Poor Luke.

Yeah, while emotionally conflicting, people would probably have raked her over the coals if she had actually let Alice and Mouse go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    This episode was pretty brutal in a different way than last week's.

Glad that Alice is finally locked up and in a way she was reunited with Mouse.

It took me awhile to register that the blonde was Julie and she seemed wierd to me although that could be because we haven't seen her for half the season.

My sister thinks that the murders of Reggie and Beth are somehow connected.
    I don't think Cartwright is involved with the conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the Batfamily murder in cold blood and then clandestinely bury the body. Well, except for maybe Jason Todd, but it's Jason.
    Even then, I don't think Jason has ever covered up a murder he committed.

It seems Lucius's murder had more to do with corruption in the Crows. Hopefully it won't lead somehow lead back to Jacob. How long ago was he killed? I also hope it doesn't lead to Sophie's ex - that'd be way too convenient.

In that promo, did they call Kate's bike the "Batwing??" I couldn't tell, but if they did that's a big FU to Luke if he ends up being named after the motorcycle...