Page 93 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    As Stephanie Brown is one of my all-time favorite characters, I would LOVE to see her adapted to live action. I 'd also like to see an accurate depiction of Cassandra Cain in this show- I think she'd fit into this universe much better than Harley Quinn.
    Step and Cluemaster are probably up for grabs, although I think Steph might fit too much into the niche they've established with other characters on the show.

HomeCon Batwoman Panel, for anyone interested:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/5895297...zS0YdEDiBBZ6xA

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably Mary if she gets a costumed identity. Luke is kind of a sidekick.
    Would they try to make Luke into Batwing if given the chance down the line? Or do they introduce the non-Robin/Batgirl members of the Batfamily?

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Would they try to make Luke into Batwing if given the chance down the line? Or do they introduce the non-Robin/Batgirl members of the Batfamily?
    To be honest, it's so typical of these shows for the support staff to get powers or costumes that I have to imagine it was the plan from the start when they first decided to use him.

Batwoman series: Batwoman, Flamebird, Batwing, and Julia

Titans series: Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon said to appear in season 3)

I could see the Batwoman series getting Azrael at some point though.

Apparently it's a hit in the UK:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BatwomanTV/...creasing_live/

Edit:

Batwoman is one of the shows coming to Starzplay, a streaming platform that services the Middle East and North Africa:

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-cult...deal-1.1005900
    Last edited by Caivu; 04-14-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Batwoman series: Batwoman, Flamebird, Batwing, and Julia

Titans series: Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon said to appear in season 3)

I could see the Batwoman series getting Azrael at some point though.
    I could see them dedicating a season to St Dumas. That could probably carry a season...

I actually wonder if they can use of the Court of Owls. I don't think anyone else has dibs on them.

Interviews:

These were all posted on the Batwoman TV reddit.

I could see them dedicating a season to St Dumas. That could probably carry a season...

I actually wonder if they can use of the Court of Owls. I don't think anyone else has dibs on them.
    Gotham used the Court of Owls but I think Warner Bros. retains the rights the characters so I don't see any reason why Batwoman can't.

Bluebird

To be honest, it's so typical of these shows for the support staff to get powers or costumes that I have to imagine it was the plan from the start when they first decided to use him.
    I do wonder who they get to fill Luke’s spot as tech dude if he becomes Batwing. Do they bring in a character from the comics or make an original character for the show?

I do wonder who they get to fill Luke’s spot as tech dude if he becomes Batwing. Do they bring in a character from the comics or make an original character for the show?
    Would be a good excuse to introduce Harper Row.

I don't know how I'd feel about this Luke becoming Batwing. First, his character reminds me far too much of Curtis Holt, and I hated how they transitioned him from tech guy to fighting vigilante. Honestly, I think the only time I actually liked watching 'Mr. Terrific' fight was the assault on the GCPD at the end of season 6. The second reason is I always felt that Batwing was a direct rip-off of Iron Man (even the animated movie Batman: Bad Blood had Batwing suiting up using the same gantry system that Tony did in the first Iron Man movie), and they already HAD an Iron Man ripoff in The Atom.

I don't know how I'd feel about this Luke becoming Batwing. First, his character reminds me far too much of Curtis Holt, and I hated how they transitioned him from tech guy to fighting vigilante. Honestly, I think the only time I actually liked watching 'Mr. Terrific' fight was the assault on the GCPD at the end of season 6. The second reason is I always felt that Batwing was a direct rip-off of Iron Man (even the animated movie Batman: Bad Blood had Batwing suiting up using the same gantry system that Tony did in the first Iron Man movie), and they already HAD an Iron Man ripoff in The Atom.
    To be fair I thought of Arrowverse Atom more of a Booster Gold ripoff than Atom or Iron Man with his suit and personality at least they were ripping their selves off with my theory.

Considering Cisco was still basically tech support even when he was still Vibe, I don't think it'll be that much different.

Considering Ray is no longer The Atom (and barely was using the suit anyways), and the writers have seemingly forgotten about Ryan Choi's existence, I think that frees Luke up to be an Iron Man stand-in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    To be fair I thought of Arrowverse Atom more of a Booster Gold ripoff than Atom or Iron Man with his suit and personality at least they were ripping their selves off with my theory.
    And to think he was actually supposed to be Blue Beetle...