Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Constantine
    The Question
    Ray Palmer
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

DR MID-NITE ... GREEN LANTERN (Arisia) ... PEACEMAKER ... CAPTAIN ATOM ... JESSIE QUICK

Personally, people like Black Canary, Hawkman, The Atom etc. are A list to me, especially in terms of a JLA lineup. So maybe this is more of a B-minus team, but I wanted a more unexpected mix.

One big caveat - the Peacemaker I'm thinking of would be how he was shown in "Multiversity" - where he's basically a mix of Captain America and Wonder Woman. So he'd be the leader of this crew. And the images I picked are how I'd like them presented - Capt Atom in his silver, red and blue glory, and Jessie Quick as the speedster, def. not Liberty Belle or whatever she's become. (also, any JLA lineup is always more fun with a GL and a Flash)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-13-2018 at 02:30 PM.

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK - SCIENCE

MAN-BAT
    HOUR-MAN
    SWAMP THING
    VRIL DOX
    WALTER MARK "PROF" HALEY

Prof Haley is the lone survivor of the final, fatal mission of the Challengers of the Unknown. Vril Dox kidnaps Prof from his hospital bed, knowing that Prof has been exposed to the after effects of Dox' experiment gone wrong. He needs the help of other "heroes" with troubled pasts to reign in his experiment gone wrong.

During the course of the first year, they bring Hawkwoman and Element Woman into the fold, requiring additional space and transmutation knowledge.

Science hijinks and high adventure ensue. Leadership tension throughout the series between Dox and Haley(with Hawkwoman taking the leadership during the second year). Minimum 25 issues promised to readers.

Most of these characters are probably "C" rather than "B" characters(other than Swamp Thing).
    Last edited by etrumble; 12-13-2018 at 02:54 PM.

I stole ideas from all your lists, great suggestions everyone! Here's mine after going through your lists.

Power Girl
    Captain Atom
    The Atom (Palmer)
    Blue Beetle (Reyes)
    Zatanna

I think that teams packs an amazing punch and would be fun with the magic element, the youth with Reyes and Palmer for fun!

Nightwing
    Steel
    Artemis
    Guy Gardner
    Jessie Quick

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I would love to see a team like this. Heroes that are well known and popular but are not the big five that we get all the time. Would give these guys attention who are always around but never quite get the spotlight.
    For me it would be.

1. Martian Manhunter.
    2. The Atom.
    3. Hawkman.
    4. Firestorm.
    5. Zatanna.

Besides for being right below the top tier I think my team brings a great mix of powers, talaents and themes.

Martian Manhunter. Strength, and many different top powers. Leader. Most experienced. Sci fi theme.

Atom. Brains of the team. Also a senior member of the League but leads more quietly. Crazy physics and quantum hi jincks.

Hawkman . Warrior and fighter. Energy of the team. Battle strategsist and knowledge on world history and all different cultures. Deep world knowledge. Many different fighting styles and arts. Brings the fantasy mythology theme.

Firestorm. Also very powerful. Brings the youthful attitude to the team and fun light heartedness. Also when Firestorm brings all these aspects as Ronnie but when powered down brings Prof Stein's scientific knowledge and comraderey with Ray Palmer.

Zatanna. Magic veteran. Brings mysic powers and a knowledge of a corner of the universe that the rest of the team has no clue about being mostly from the science and space corners. Although Hawkman can relate on some level. Also a powerhouse of the team but in a very different way.

I think this would be a great team. All very powerful but all in very different ways.
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 01-15-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    I stole ideas from all your lists, great suggestions everyone! Here's mine after going through your lists.

Power Girl
    Captain Atom
    The Atom (Palmer)
    Blue Beetle (Reyes)
    Zatanna
    You clearly didn't take any of my ideas.

Last edited by Güicho; 01-28-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Fire
    Ice
    Vixen
    Firestorm
    Extraño

Nightwing
    Firestorm
    Vixen
    Gypsy
    Guy Gardner

Captain Atom (leader)
    Guy Gardner
    Fire and Ice
    Blue Beetle/Ted (Brains/Tech guy)

Quote Originally Posted by docmidnite View Post
    Captain Atom (leader)

Quote Originally Posted by docmidnite View Post
    Blue Beetle/Ted (Brains...
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-28-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Top 5 B List:
    Black Lightning
    Vixen
    Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle (Ted)
    Power Girl

Ugh...so hard to stop at five! Fine...

Vixen
    Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle (Ted)
    Nightshade
    Metamorpho

Runners-Up: Captain Atom, Mister Miracle, Power Girl, Peacemaker, Black Lightning, Congorilla, Shazam, the Question, Jason Blood/Etrigan, B'wana Beast, Tasmanian Devil.

Vixen
    Fire
    Ice
    Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle Ted Kord

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Right-o then!

Jason Todd/Red Hood
    Artemis Grace
    Bizarro (clone)
    Garth
    Miss Martian
    Allow me to alter this a little.
    The Dark Trinity remains, but have Rose Wilson and Guy Gardner instead.

The Justice League UC Team; unafraid to get down and dirty, and works undercover.