View Poll Results: Is it likely Dazzler's fired off a laser chooch before?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely

8 72.73%
  • I don't imaginate and lost my sense of humor in the green vest rebellion

2 18.18%
  • Nah.... she's too...." "

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Noted! Glad ur discovering the character and her bizarreness. U feel a crotch laser would negatively affect her popularity?
    Discovering? Baby, I've read most of her original run... Who could forget awesome feats like beating enchantress in a singing contest with Odin as the judge, absorbing black bolt sonic scream head on, pretty much becoming a herald of galactus by absorbing the sound of the destruction of an entire galaxy and entering into a black hole, fight terrax inside it, beat him, and the leave. Or two timing angel and some other guy I don't remember (I was rooting for angel BTW).

Seriously I love Dazzler and her comic should be renamed Dazzler bizarre adventures, but for the crotch beam... That's stretching it

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Discovering? Baby, I've read most of her original run... Who could forget awesome feats like beating enchantress in a singing contest with Odin as the judge, absorbing black bolt sonic scream head on, pretty much becoming a herald of galactus by absorbing the sound of the destruction of an entire galaxy and entering into a black hole, fight terrax inside it, beat him, and the leave. Or two timing angel and some other guy I don't remember (I was rooting for angel BTW).

Seriously I love Dazzler and her comic should be renamed Dazzler bizarre adventures, but for the crotch beam... That's stretching it
    Dazzler done right is a badass. She's... about the only part of IvX I liked.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Dazzler done right is a badass. She's... about the only part of IvX I liked.
    Dazzler done right is embracing the weird, bizarre and then doubling down on it

Dazzler done right is embracing the weird, bizarre and then doubling down on it
    I have not read enough Dazzler to converse on her true nature, so I'll take your word for it.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

but I mean
    that’s just poetic justice.
    Destroyed by the very thing you sought...
    Destroyed? That gave it an even cuter level than before!

Don't forget the time she almost got cockblocked by a tsunami so she went outside and vaporized it so she could get that mutant ***** ate.

Destroyed? That gave it an even cuter level than before!
    I don't know what you mean by that, but in case it's not clear, my point is that would be awesomely fitting.

BANNED

Don't forget the time she almost got cockblocked by a tsunami so she went outside and vaporized it so she could get that mutant ***** ate.
    Oh god that's so Dazzler to do... And the drama... It's not for sounding stereotypical, but it read as if it was a soap opera aimed at teenage girls, not that I didn't enjoyed it, hell I'll probably re read it again in marvel unlimited.

And, she once used a laser sword, or she ate Ulysses claw (he's the living sound guy, I think...)

On the other hand, I've found ridiculous that marvel can't capitalize on Dazzler as an idol, I mean, Japan or Korea have idols factories that sell in USA and marvel can't do something similar? It's ridiculous

Oh god that's so Dazzler to do... And the drama... It's not for sounding stereotypical, but it read as if it was a soap opera aimed at teenage girls, not that I didn't enjoyed it, hell I'll probably re read it again in marvel unlimited.

And, she once used a laser sword, or she ate Ulysses claw (he's the living sound guy, I think...)
    I remember hearing about Klaue somewhere.

Read it again sometime. Dazzler is the most meta book for its time. It, like Dazzler is supposed to look and initially feel like a soap opera girls book pulp, all pretty and sparkles but it also like Dazzler contains a **** ton of dark Themes. It's like the skit Welcome to Hell from SNL in serialized form. With lasers and drugs and monsters and rape.

Lol she probably has. I have seen her do it through her eyes, and her marksmanship is insanely good.

I remember hearing about Klaue somewhere.
    Yeah she murdered Klaw and got jumped in jail for it.

BANNED

Read it again sometime. Dazzler is the most meta book for its time. It, like Dazzler is supposed to look and initially feel like a soap opera girls book pulp, all pretty and sparkles but it also like Dazzler contains a **** ton of dark Themes. It's like the skit Welcome to Hell from SNL in serialized form. With lasers and drugs and monsters and rape.
    If Marvel wants the teenage girl audience they need more comics like Dazzler, they'd give them what the majority of them wants. As far as I remember romance comics where kind of a big deal back then