Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

The fact that it will have F4 as DLC, makes me sad that it won't released in other platforms.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

I'm still desperately holding out hope that Black Bolt and Medusa are revealed so we can run an all Inhumans team.

Also, why are Rocket and Groot listed as Marvel Royalty? Did I miss something?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I'm still desperately holding out hope that Black Bolt and Medusa are revealed so we can run an all Inhumans team.

I remember there is Attilan levels? They would at least be NPCs in the base game I think.
    If they aren't playable in the base game, at least they can come with the FF DLC I hope.

I'm not totally familiar but I think it's a reference to something specifically involving Groot from the comics.

As for Black Bolt and Medusa, it would be really cool to get them. It's hard to tell if all we've seen is the full roster for the base game or if we might get a few more announced before launch next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    I'm not totally familiar but I think it's a reference to something specifically involving Groot from the comics.

As for Black Bolt and Medusa, it would be really cool to get them. It's hard to tell if all we've seen is the full roster for the base game or if we might get a few more announced before launch next month.
    Yeah. It is quite hard to tell. Those two are my most desired characters. If they are not i nthe bas egame I hope they are at least in some DLC packs down the road. This game if received well could very well be the flagship Marvel game for years to come. Effectively, it could be a good replacement for Marvel Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I remember there is Attilan levels? They would at least be NPCs in the base game I think.
    If they aren't playable in the base game, at least they can come with the FF DLC I hope.
    I don't think Attilan was ever officially announced, but we have seen that the Alpha Primitives are mobs to fight. I would assume that they are in Attilan as no other location would make any sense.

Incredible Member

Yeah. It is quite hard to tell. Those two are my most desired characters. If they are not i nthe bas egame I hope they are at least in some DLC packs down the road. This game if received well could very well be the flagship Marvel game for years to come. Effectively, it could be a good replacement for Marvel Heroes.

I don't think Attilan was ever officially announced, but we have seen that the Alpha Primitives are mobs to fight. I would assume that they are in Attilan as no other location would make any sense.
    If Medusa and Black Bolt are in the game, I suppose they will be in the FF DLC.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    If Medusa and Black Bolt are in the game, I suppose they will be in the FF DLC.
    We don't know what the final roster for the base game is yet. The character select screen didn't look full in the E3 footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    We don't know what the final roster for the base game is yet. The character select screen didn't look full in the E3 footage.
    I'm still holding out hope. But who knows, maybe if the game and the announced DLc does well we could get even more DLC in the future. I'm trying to sta optimistic. Haha.

Groot is royalty and they are a package deal in this game.

P.s just got a switch just for this game.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-26-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Is there any confirmed Alt costumes other then CHef Deadpool? Also hope we get atleast 3 Alts per character like the first game. The last one had just one per character IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post

Groot is the monarch of Planet X.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put my order in with ebgames, 7 days to go
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Oy this game is cool but these Nintendo joy cons suck so much ass especially if you play co OP locally. Ima have to go get a pro controller or something. I can basicaly cheese my way through anything with Spiderman. But I cant beat Hulks trial so I can unlock his costume. Anyone beat it and got any tips?

Edit: nevermind just beat it next try lol. Dont roll away from damage he moves too slow. Jump he jumps rather fast and make your way awsy from mob and then throw objects to thin the crowd.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-19-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Beat the game after a 12 hour binge yesterday. Lots of characters, several of the leaked characters are just NPCs and some of the playable characters take a lot to be unlocked.

After seeing the story, I hope Juggernaut is in the X-Men DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post
    Beat the game after a 12 hour binge yesterday. Lots of characters, several of the leaked characters are just NPCs and some of the playable characters take a lot to be unlocked.

After seeing the story, I hope Juggernaut is in the X-Men DLC.
    Juggernaut Mystiqe and Beast already have character models so I assume theres a good chance. Though I hope Mystique isnt. Rather characters like Iceman, Gambit, or Jean.