Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
The gameplay from Treehouse just makes me more excited about day one buying this honestly.

I like how they include the New Avengers and Original Avengers (featuring Wasp and not Cap) separate from a general Avengers team bonus.

I had time so I typed all the team bonuses out for the curious:

New Avengers: Spider-Man (Peter), Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy: Captain Marvel, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket & Groot
Femme Fatales: Black Widow, Gamora, Elektra, Psylocke, Elsa Bloodstone
Agents of Shield: Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Elektra, Wolverine
X-Men: Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Magneto
Villains: Deadpool, Venom, Magneto
Defenders: Hulk, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, Doctor Strange
Anti-Heroes: Deadpool, Venom, Elektra, Wolverine, Magneto, Elsa Bloodstone, Ghost Rider
Original Avengers: Iron Man, Wasp, Hulk, Thor
Midnight Sons: Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Elsa Bloodstone, Ghost Rider
Web Warriors: Black Widow, Spider-Man (Peter), Spider-Man (Miles), Spider-Gwen, Venom
The Crew: Falcon, Black Panther, Storm, Luke Cage
Marvel Royalty: Black Panther, Storm, Thor, Star-Lord, Rocket & Groot, Crystal
Gods & Demons: Storm, Thor, Ghost Rider
Generations: Captain America, Falcon, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man (Peter), Spider-Man (Miles)
Heavy Hitters: Hulk, Thor, Drax, Venom, Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel
Agile Fighters: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Panther, Gamora, Peter, Miles, Gwen, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Elektra, Nightcrawler (Jesus Christ that's a big group)
Ultimate Alliance 3: All the newcomers via this entry which are Wasp, Falcon, the Guardians, Gwen, Miles, Crystal, Scarlet Witch, and Elsa Bloodstone.
Avengers: Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Wasp, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, Crystal, Scarlet Witch
X-Force: Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler

^ These are only the ones we can see from the stream. There's a scroll bar that shows there's clearly a good amount left unshown such as Forces of Nature, Wisecracking Warriors, and Women of Marvel. You can hit a button on the team select screen to see the different bonuses your team is getting that stack as well as quickly reference what bonuses a character can get at all. Deadpool and Magneto being on the same team triggers the first bonus for X-Men, Villains, and Anti-Heroes.

Overall I'm really glad to see that this game has a lot of RPG elements! That was something sorely missing from the Ultimate Alliance franchise that I always felt X-Men Legends did much better and missed not having it. I do wish they had more depth with the powers the way prior Legends/Alliance games have had, but it's still looking fun.
This list gave me some relief, though the official website is still all weird listing some characters as totally wrong teams/factions.