Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Juggernaut Mystiqe and Beast already have character models so I assume theres a good chance. Though I hope Mystique isnt. Rather characters like Iceman, Gambit, or Jean.
    Mystique wouldn't make for a fun playable character in this type of game.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Put my order in with ebgames, 7 days to go
    EBgames? Can I borrow your time machine when you're done?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Juggernaut Mystiqe and Beast already have character models so I assume theres a good chance. Though I hope Mystique isnt. Rather characters like Iceman, Gambit, or Jean.
    Ya, Beast is a major part of the story, he spends most of the game advising and somewhat leading our group, but we never get him to join. You never even fight Mystique 1 on 1, she's part big boss fight when Magneto first attacks the mansion though. I really didn't see what resembled a skill kit with her as opposed to Mags and Juggs. Honestly you see a picture in the mansion with the X-Men and Cyclops, Beast, and Colossus are the only nonplayable ones in it. I don't even remember Xavier being around.

Black Bolt, Medusa, and Gorgon were all in the Attilan part of the story, but you never see them do anything, they are just there for story. So I don't think they have kits yet.

Only Asgardians that could maybe get added are Odin and Valkyrie, once again 2 characters that didn't seem to have kits or see combat. In fact I think Odin is only in the cinematics.

Without giving away any story, I'm surprised Thane isn't playable yet.

So this game is a mixed bag for me. I like alot about it but also hate some others. So far I'd rather plays the first 2 games.

So are any of the Alt costumes u get from the challenging rifts actual new costumes. I've gotte. BWs,S
    Hulks,Spiderman,Cap,Captain Marvel so far and they are just palette swaps. Spidey's might have added some texture for the armored look but barely.

I find this game to also be hard but not sure what I need to do better. SEKIRO was a hard game but i knew what i needed to get better at but In this game iono. Also the Joy Cons are just awful, feel like this game coulda benefitted from being on the other 2 consoles. A pro controller might help but some but not really when I'm playing on the go .
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-21-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post
    EBgames? Can I borrow your time machine when you're done?
    why not? I see her being as fun as any other gun toting character but with acrobatic moves

Please ignore
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 07-22-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post
    Black Bolt, Medusa, and Gorgon were all in the Attilan part of the story, but you never see them do anything, they are just there for story. So I don't think they have kits yet.
    The game was datamined and apparently Black Bolt, Medusa, Vision and Valkeryie have playable files. People are assuming these characters will be made available as free characters much like Colossus and Cyclops are being made available for free on August 30, 2019

I find it odd that the heroes witness Venom straight up eat Electro and don't say anything. When the fight is over Spider-Man vouches for him and joins the team as if he didn't just kill someone.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 07-23-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I find it odd that the heroes witness Venom straight up eat Electro and don't say anything. When the fight is over Spider-Man vouches for him and joins the team as if he didn't just kill someone.
    The power of popularity, I guess. As flawed as Civil War was in a lot of ways, I liked that Captain America's conscience wouldn't let him stomach the Punisher on his team after he just point-blank shot dead a couple of villains who wanted to help.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Its established that electro is still alive, just catatonic. I think that's just a statement from team ninja though

BANNED

This game is oddly frustrating at times...ie. the Dr. Strange fight, and almost getting 1-shot.

The amount of knock-backs/stuns/interrupts is also borderline obscene.

Or I'm just not as good at video games as I used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    This game is oddly frustrating at times...ie. the Dr. Strange fight, and almost getting 1-shot.

The amount of knock-backs/stuns/interrupts is also borderline obscene.

Or I'm just not as good at video games as I used to be...
    The difficulty spikes and interrupts are absurd. The latter is especially frustrating as enemies usually don't react when you hit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Its established that electro is still alive, just catatonic. I think that's just a statement from team ninja though
    I haven't come across that statement,but in the cutscene you do briefly see Electro's body reappear and pop off-screen. It's not really well explained and Venom's dialogue doesn't help, but I always took it as Venom absorbing Electro's body just enough to briefly imbue himself with some electrical properties without actually killing him.

While obviously keeping it kid friendly, they are more obvious when characters are actually killing - thinking Gamora and Outriders in the beginning, and Elektra killing two of the Hand mystics.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    That's good to know.
    The spider is always on the hunt.