Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Bayonetta 2 and (and the upcoming) 3 exist only because of Nintendo.
    Which might also be true of MUA3.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I have a suspicion that the remastered versions of MUA 1 and 2 were a test to see if they still had an audience on the other consoles, even though they were ridiculously expensive at launch. The fact PS Store and I assume X-Box removes them pretty quickly was likely a response to learning this exclusivity deal was in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I have a suspicion that the remastered versions of MUA 1 and 2 were a test to see if they still had an audience on the other consoles, even though they were ridiculously expensive at launch. The fact PS Store and I assume X-Box removes them pretty quickly was likely a response to learning this exclusivity deal was in the works.
    it wasnt that quickly. The games were available for purchase for 2 years which seems about right for a licensing deal

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    it wasnt that quickly. The games were available for purchase for 2 years which seems about right for a licensing deal
    Yeah, that was back in 2016 ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

All-New Member

Looks pretty cool I don't have a switch though
    Motion Graphics Designer in Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Yeah, that was back in 2016 ...
    Ah, my bad, thought it was much sooner. Hopefully at some point they might be available again...

One reason I own every current console, so I can take advantage of great exclusives like this. Very excited.

Extraordinary Member

This game being exclusive to Switch is just another reason why I'm considering buying the console.

I'm more concerned about the gameplay shown. I really enjoyed the up top view of the first two games that let you see the entire battlefield, so I'm vary of the more intimate camera we're seeing here. But that might just be for the trailer.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Awesome. It looks fun. I like the graphics. Also I'm glad to see Wolverine and sentinels are in this game too. Hopefully he isn't the only X-men in the game. But either way I'm looking forward to this.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If anyone wants to know why the game is Switch exclusive.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/12...intendo-switch

In an interview following The Game Awards, we asked Nintendo of America president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime about working with Koei Tecmo, who is developing Ultimate Alliance 3, and if previous collaborations on Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors helped make this project happen.

“It did. What happens in the world of development is you have companies who have positive experiences in working together, coupled with franchises being available, and the franchise owner wanting to do something with a particular franchise,” Fils-Aime told IGN. “And in this case, those three elements came together in order to create the opportunity for that game".

“And we love that," he added. "And we're constantly looking for those types of opportunities. It's the Team Ninja portion of Koei Tecmo that's working on this. They've got a lot of skills, and it really helped paint a picture of what that game is going to be. We're tremendously excited about it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Smallville0608 View Post
    One reason I own every current console, so I can take advantage of great exclusives like this. Very excited.
    There should be way more exclusives games. What's the freaking point to own different machines if the same games are available on all? Owning Sony stuff, i haven't bought one single Xbox console since the first one, what for? Halo? That's not enough. Which is something i like about Nintendo, zelda, mario, metroid, pokemon, splatoon..they keep their stuff. Wanna play a Zelda game? Gonna need a Nintendo machine. (as it should be)

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    There should be way more exclusives games. What's the freaking point to own different machines if the same games are available on all?
    Because not everyone can afford to buy all three consoles just for the sake of a tiny handful exclusives. Generally they’re just annoying, and Marvel should be catering to as wide an audience as possible with MUA3.

Because not everyone can afford to buy all three consoles just for the sake of a tiny handful exclusives
    My point precisely, there should be lot of exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    My point precisely, there should be lot of exclusives.
    You know that would just tick people off big time. People shouldn’t feel punished for sticking with one console.

You know that would just tick people off big time. People shouldn’t feel punished for sticking with one console.
    thats not Sony, MS or Nintendo's fault. People get ticked off at everything. Nintendo is catering to those that own the Switch and its a good move for them. Anyone thats ticked off likely doesnt own a Switch and/or had no plans to get one and quite frankly are of no concern to Nintendo.