Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Then you won’t be playing this game. Oh well. Welcome to the world of console exclusivity
    If enough people keep up the desire to see it on other consoles? Never say never.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The game is being published by Nintendo. Abandon any hope of it appearing on other consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    If enough people keep up the desire to see it on other consoles? Never say never.
    Like Immortal Weapon said, Nintendo is publishing it, so it aint happening. Disney doesnt have a videogame publishing company anymore so Nintendo is the one funding this so the chances of this going elsewhere are about as likely as Bayonetta 2 (& 3) or Marvel's Spider-Man on other platforms
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-13-2019 at 08:09 PM.

The news from the Nintendo Direct about this game has me more excited! Captain Marvel being playable is expected, but their announcement went past just the Avengers, Guardians, and X-Men confirmation, mentioning the Defenders and "more", while showing Iron Fist and Venom.

Online play, four player play via local wireless Switch play or TV mode is all great. The Switch is laying in another sick year for gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    The news from the Nintendo Direct about this game has me more excited! Captain Marvel being playable is expected, but their announcement went past just the Avengers, Guardians, and X-Men confirmation, mentioning the Defenders and "more", while showing Iron Fist and Venom.

Online play, four player play via local wireless Switch play or TV mode is all great. The Switch is laying in another sick year for gaming.
    I do believe they are counting Iron Fist as a "Defender." Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones definitely have a shot at being in this game.

And that Storm was also confirmed means that Wolverine isn't the only X-Man in the game.

(Now they just need to confirm some Fantastic Four content. It would be unfortunate if FF content wasn't in the game.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I do believe they are counting Iron Fist as a "Defender." Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones definitely have a shot at being in this game.

And that Storm was also confirmed means that Wolverine isn't the only X-Man in the game.

(Now they just need to confirm some Fantastic Four content. It would be unfortunate if FF content wasn't in the game.)
    I definitely took Iron Fist as (surprisingly, just because of mainstream perception of him now) the first Defender shown. I do wonder if we'll get the main Netflix four though. It seems like in a game like this it would be easy to pick one between Luke Cage and Jessica Jones just for power similarities. I'll be super excited if we can play as Daredevil and extra hype if Moon Knight is in.

It'll be interesting to see if any more X-Men are in. Fantastic Four would be great too, but I feel like if that was going to happen they would've been announced here. Maybe we'll get a character or two if not the main team.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Fantastic Four would be great too, but I feel like if that was going to happen they would've been announced here. Maybe we'll get a character or two if not the main team.
    I certainly hope that they make the cut. Even if it is as some sort of DLC. The Fantastic Four are a staple of these games, much like Storm. It would feel weird not having them involved, especially in a story that seems so cosmic in nature.

That also makes me think of Crystal and Lockjaw. I'm wondering and hoping for more Inhumans. I am still of the opinion that it doesn't make sense to add her and not add at least Black Bolt and Medusa for some sort of team synergy.

I'm waiting to see if any of the young heroes will get a piece of the action. This would be a good game to introduce teams like the Champions, Runaways and Young Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm waiting to see if any of the young heroes will get a piece of the action. This would be a good game to introduce teams like the Champions, Runaways and Young Avengers.
    Out of all of them I think Ms. Marvel has the best shot.

Release date is July 19th.

D4OcMBvUcAA9WXD.jpg

I see Miles, Spider-Gwen and Nightcrawler on the box art. Sweet.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I’m so excited for this game—especially because the X-Men aren’t being excluded.

I hope Jean is an unlockable

Give me the Fantastic Four, Jean and Medusa as playables and I will be beyond happy.

Glad to see Daredevil on the box art! His costume looks armor-ish and may not look good but still, having him there is great. I'm surprised we're getting Peter, Miles, and Gwen, particularly Gwen. I hope they make sure the gameplay/powers are distinct but glad to have them regardless.