Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I’m so excited for this game—especially because the X-Men aren’t being excluded.
    The MVC 4 lol

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Just like MUA 1/2 I just need 4 X-MEN characters and I'm set.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I hope carnage is in the game and playable

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I hope carnage is in the game and playable
    I'm betting if there are costumes for each character that Carnage will be one of Venom's.

Which begs the question... are Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen separate characters or just skins of Spider-Man? I mean, how many webslinging abilities can they come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm betting if there are costumes for each character that Carnage will be one of Venom's.

Which begs the question... are Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen separate characters or just skins of Spider-Man? I mean, how many webslinging abilities can they come up with?
    I figure since they went through the trouble of putting them on the cover there's something gameplay wise to differentiate them from Peter. For Miles I'm sure his Venom Blast and camouflage will come into play while Gwen could end up being the fastest of the trio.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Characters who are skins don't end up on the cover of games.

Miles, like Spider-Woman (Drew), has different abilities than Spider-Man. Gwen ... note sure what they could do differently.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Miles, like Spider-Woman (Drew), has different abilities than Spider-Man. Gwen ... note sure what they could do differently.
    They have the same powers. Miles has an additional venom strike and camouflage ability but Im not sure if thats enough to differentiate him as a completely different character. They should play very similiarly but I can see them having Peter place more emphasis on web attacks and weapons

They can make Peter more gadget oriented like the Peter from the PS4 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They can make Peter more gadget oriented like the Peter from the PS4 game.
    that would be lame and he wouldnt feel like Spidey. I wasnt a huge fan of a tech based Spidey build

I don't know, having multiple web-slingers is kind of like complaining about too many flyers or too many strong guys or too many X-men, etc.

Why have Thing when you have Hulk? Why have Rogue when you have Marvel?

Get my point?

Miles can have several camo attacks, the electric or whatever attacks, and some web attacks.

Peter can have tons of web attacks. Creative ones compared to Miles. Maybe some (like 2-3) gadgets. Peter always had something like a tracer or whatnot ...

Gwen can be more balanced. Is she more skilled H2H? Maybe up that or speed attacks.

I think it will be fine and fun.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-19-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

No one complained about that. We speculated on how they’d be differentiated

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No one complained about that. We speculated on how they’d be differentiated
    Poor choice of words on my part.

Looks like I will have to go out and get a Switch now, looking at the characters we have seen so far are the Avengers; Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Vision ?, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Falcon, Black Widow & Nick Fury, the X-Men; Wolverine, Storm & Night Crawler so far, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy; Starlord, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Groot & Drax, Venom plus other characters that I am not so keen on e.g. the Inhumans; Crystal and Lockjaw, the Defenders; Daredevil & Iron Fist, Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. Villains we've seen are Thanos, the Black Order; Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian & Super Giant, the Outriders, Nebula, Ronan the Accusar, the Kree, Ultron, Ultron-bots, the Sentinels, Green Goblin, Sandman, the Kree, Ultimo ?, Kingpin & the Hand.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Japanese TV Spot