Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    It'd be like The Twelve but with mutant gods trying to establish a polytheistic pantheon among themselves..
    Sounds sexy

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I'm actually in the minorty that's eager to see how they bend this story line. It's kinda cool. But I will say that if they don't include Selene's Sisterhood in this arc, this is trash. Apocalypse, her veritable diametric opposition, is crippled and enslaved. Rachel Grey is confused, emotionally raw and poised to be mothered by Selene in the way she never found in Jean or Emma. Cable is Dead and His sapling is trying to hijack time, Selene can reform Clan Askani with Rachel's breeding and absorb Nathan. Religion is being reformed and Selene's whole Schtick is The All Mother (with storm) she claims to be, being the dominant ideology. Look, along the different angles of mutant supremecay at play in this arc, this is such a Selene relevant caper, exclusion of her hat in this mess is almost thoughtfully negligent.
    This would be the perfect ending to this story. Make it the true successor of Claremont/Romita Jr’s 2 part Kulan Gath Saga.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm all for a mutant god war. Selene vs. Apocalypse vs. every X-Men who has ever been worshipped as a god, goddess, or other variations of higher beings. It's at least different from the current stuff.
    That would be an awesome story, but you know what these boards would be like:

"tck omg Storm could just sneeze out an atmospheric burst like she did in TheUncannyAvengingPanterAnnual #2 in 1984 page 14 panel #3...it's not said or written but you can tell from the art...and then everyone would bow down to her for being the F***ing Supreme" *

* which would also make a 14 issue crossover turn into a 2 page story.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This would be the perfect ending to this story. Make it the true successor of Claremont/Romita Jr’s 2 part Kulan Gath Saga.
    Omg ur so right!! Kulan Gath was a slept on storyline. Somehow add in the Xpeople relocating to the Savage Land with the looney religious zealots that worship Kid Krakoa, Polaris, A New Living Monolith, and have Zaladane return from death to usher in new Priestesses and you have a cuter storyline.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    I wish they would give Apocalypse a more practical outfit.

Just give him a cloak and some pants and let him walk around shirtless. A hood too
    Hunty he’s Apocalypse not Luke Cage but I agree he needs a redesign

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    That would be an awesome story, but you know what these boards would be like:

"tck omg Storm could just sneeze out an atmospheric burst like she did in TheUncannyAvengingPanterAnnual #2 in 1984 page 14 panel #3...it's not said or written but you can tell from the art...and then everyone would bow down to her for being the F***ing Supreme" *

* which would also make a 14 issue crossover turn into a 2 page story.
    Oh, Gawd! After evidence of Storm not needing glasses to see God was presented earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    Hunty he’s Apocalypse not Luke Cage but I agree he needs a redesign
    Or Karnak. Not every character's costume has to be remade to look like a bum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yall really got to let your storm envy go for the 2019.

that look ain't cute.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

that look ain't cute.
    Marvel would need to provide something of substance for there to be any envy. Let's hope 2019 brings quality stories, art, and characterization for all our fav characters.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Marvel would need to provide something of substance for there to be any envy. Let's hope 2019 brings quality stories, art, and characterization for all our fav characters.
    marvel (not xoffices) has provided a lot of substantive development for my fave by way of Coates which builds upon what the original architect Claremont established, so I wholeheartedly disagree with the tenor of your first statement. I mean my fave is a real goddess, was a real queen and a princess by her bloodline, not a fake in any way. But I guess that's nothing to envy, right? When posters make it a point to go out of their way to be snarky whenever storm is mentioned it's a sign of some form of insecurity, at least from what I've observed here on this site and others. I do, however, most certainly hope that 2019 brings something everyone could be happy about because those who wish to be snarky dont seem happy at all, in fact they seem quite bitter. The snark just reeks of envy but it could be some other self-deprecating trait. Nevertheless, you (generally speaking) have to look within yourself and be honest as to why some feel the need to ALWAYS be snarky towards storm and/or her fans. That's the first step to healing a wounded soul. Hopefully with this self reflection there will be a lot more support between the fandoms and a lot less snark. Be blessed and may the hadari yao be with you.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-11-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

punchemma.jpg

10characters
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

marvel (not xoffices) has provided a lot of substantive development for my fave by way of Coates which builds upon what the original architect Claremont established, so I wholeheartedly disagree with the tenor of your first statement. I mean my fave is a real goddess, was a real queen and a princess by her bloodline, not a fake in any way. But I guess that's nothing to envy, right? When posters make it a point to go out of their way to be snarky whenever storm is mentioned it's a sign of some form of insecurity, at least from what I've observed here on this site and others. I do, however, most certainly hope that 2019 brings something everyone could be happy about because those who wish to be snarky dont seem happy at all, in fact they seem quite bitter. The snark just reeks of envy but it could be some other self-deprecating trait. Nevertheless, you (generally speaking) have to look within yourself and be honest as to why some feel the need to ALWAYS be snarky towards storm and/or her fans. That's the first step to healing a wounded soul. Hopefully with this self reflection there will be a lot more support between the fandoms and a lot less snark. Be blessed and may the hadari yao be with you.
    Too much shade.

I can't see.

But this kind of reaction is why everybody pokes at Storm fans.

BANNED

BANNED

I'm personally not someone who would 'envy' a fictional character and I honestly feel sorry for anyone who harbors hatred for someone who isn't real. I don't know what you're on about.

Maybe the Xoffice can bring in Coates to the Xbooks because I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone (even among those who worship the All-Goddess) who likes how Storm is being portrayed in the X-books. It's sad and like I said I do honestly wish things will get better in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    punchemma.jpg

10characters
    EF.jpg

BANNED

that look ain't cute.
    RIGHT dem stank lil morlocks

BANNED

marvel (not xoffices) has provided a lot of substantive development for my fave by way of Coates which builds upon what the original architect Claremont established, so I wholeheartedly disagree with the tenor of your first statement. I mean my fave is a real goddess, was a real queen and a princess by her bloodline, not a fake in any way. But I guess that's nothing to envy, right? When posters make it a point to go out of their way to be snarky whenever storm is mentioned it's a sign of some form of insecurity, at least from what I've observed here on this site and others. I do, however, most certainly hope that 2019 brings something everyone could be happy about because those who wish to be snarky dont seem happy at all, in fact they seem quite bitter. The snark just reeks of envy but it could be some other self-deprecating trait. Nevertheless, you (generally speaking) have to look within yourself and be honest as to why some feel the need to ALWAYS be snarky towards storm and/or her fans. That's the first step to healing a wounded soul. Hopefully with this self reflection there will be a lot more
    support between the fandoms and a lot less snark. Be blessed and may the hadari yao be with you.
    They don’t want the Black Woman to be the HBIC