Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    If Nate wants people to see him as a God he needs better personal marketing and a stylist first. These horseman outfits and haircuts... sis.
    Well, he does look a lot like our conventional image of Jesus.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

So Silva’s Betsy is divine. My favorite thus far.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Weird facial expression, but otherwise seconded.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I love Storm's team so much. Hoping this issue will be putting a heavier focus on them.
    Same here. I am loving the art work for all, but especially with Storm, Polaris & Betsy. I still fond tjw book very underwhelming with the challenges. Like why is mob of civilian and weaponless soldiers taking this long for this bad a$$ team to handle. Horseman Magneto makes sense, but wjy this mob isn’t already disbursed annoys me lol.

Mighty Member

As a catholic, I laughed when the Vatican was erased.

But honestly, erasing people's holier than thou attitudes would make a bit more sense. Seriously, I've gotten into twitter fights with anti-vaxxers who are somehow worse than fundamentalist types.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Yes loving his Betts!
    Wish they could have picked a better character than Kitty to be captured....she is so bitchy all the time. She is constantly pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    As a catholic, I laughed when the Vatican was erased.

But honestly, erasing people's holier than thou attitudes would make a bit more sense. Seriously, I've gotten into twitter fights with anti-vaxxers who are somehow worse than fundamentalist types.
    well, yeah
    at least the fundamentalists have SOME evidence

BANNED

I see Storm is battling Magneto again so I’m hoping that it will be a cool battle b/c this series is SERIOUSLY lacking in “OH SH&T” moments and I’m sick and tired of just saying “Oh ok...”

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    I see Storm is battling Magneto again so I’m hoping that it will be a cool battle b/c this series is SERIOUSLY lacking in “OH SH&T” moments and I’m sick and tired of just saying “Oh ok...”
    Lol true. Unfortunately I am expecting “oh ok”...”you haven’t learned after all of these years”....”really??”...”are you f&@#kng serious?!” *burns issue*

The problem with the action is that they are always fighting a big mob... That's boring, even more because the X-men "don't hurt innocent people". A fight against powerful characters, with coordination and strategy would be much appreciated. Not these splash pages we're seeing for the 100th time.

Funny, because all three writers are good with action in their own books, but here they are lackluster.

And it is not that I'm not having fun with the story, it just could be better with some tweaks.

Looks like Apocalypse might actually be subtly pulling Nates strings... Interesting. Anyways, Nate is an idiot, wish Cable was here to slap some sense into him.

So what excuse will people give for Storm, Polaris and Psylocke having trouble with a crowd of powerless humans? Is there any reason Betsy hasn't put them to sleep? Any reason why Polaris didn't use a shield to separate the factions?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

LMAO at Nate basically going "Huh, getting rid of the competition? What a fascinating and novel concept."

As a long time X-Man fan, this is the most entertaining Nate's been since he hung out with Spidey back in the 90s
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    *slow clap*
    Eliminating religious centers? Showing Mecca being unmade? Ballsy, X-Office.
    Pretty sure the “let’s not piss off the religious people” ship sailed when Nate Christ showed up last issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

The Red Dragon

Another uninspired, everyone pose for the camera fight scene. Rememer when battles were creative and visceral? This is action shots that dont really mean much.

I wish someone would tell kitty to stfu or stick a sock in her mouth. She’s the most insufferable character.