Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I can't tell if Nate is actually asking for Apocalypse's advise or if he's mocking him. And I can't tell if Apocalypse is actually giving him what he considers sound advise or mocking him.

But it's pretty damn funny wither way.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    As a long time X-Man fan, this is the most entertaining Nate's been since he hung out with Spidey back in the 90s
    Loved Nate in the 90s. So far i'm not loving this but I do like that they're doing something with him. Hopefully it doesn't turn out too bad.

Silva's art is the best we've had in this relaunch, IMO.

What if they actually reveal Nate is the actual Jesus Christ reborn send by allah to bring paradise to earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet-Spider View Post
    What if they actually reveal Nate is the actual Jesus Christ reborn send by allah to bring paradise to earth?
    "The 90's Become God" was just supposed to be my joke about editorial.

BANNED

The whole scene with Nate, Kitty and Apocalypse is comedy gold. It reads like something out of Tails Gets Trolled but more polished. Also, Apocalypse is me when I read some dumb crap on the internet

uncanny-x-men-4-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Looks like Apocalypse might actually be subtly pulling Nates strings... Interesting. Anyways, Nate is an idiot, wish Cable was here to slap some sense into him.

So what excuse will people give for Storm, Polaris and Psylocke having trouble with a crowd of powerless humans? Is there any reason Betsy hasn't put them to sleep? Any reason why Polaris didn't use a shield to separate the factions?
    "It's complicated", Psylocke made it sound like the mob is "too mad" for telepathy to work :/.

If Nate is destroying religious institutions how long before he goes after beings like Thor and people empowered by them.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    If Nate is destroying religious institutions how long before he goes after beings like Thor and people empowered by them.
    He can beat Apocalypse, all the X-Men, and every religious institution.

He's not getting past Tom Brevoort.

Mighty Member

This issue will trigger some folks ... lol

How’s uncanny so far?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

En Sabah Nur: Dude, just troll them
    Nate Grey: lol ok brah

Damn Nate's powers are at Wanda's level or almost during decimation. At this point there are not many heroes who can stop him.

Erase symbols of faith do not change anything because ideas do not die while someone still believes them but nice try should at least have left some people angry .

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Damn Nate's powers are at Wanda's level or almost during decimation. At this point there are not many heroes who can stop him.

Erase symbols of faith do not change anything because ideas do not die while someone still believes them but nice try should at least have left some people angry .

I’m trying to find some reading on how he recovered his powers. Last I remember Nate he was with the New Mutants and couldn’t levitate a spoon. What books explain how he’s now triple Omega squared?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The whole scene with Nate, Kitty and Apocalypse is comedy gold. It reads like something out of Tails Gets Trolled but more polished. Also, Apocalypse is me when I read some dumb crap on the internet

uncanny-x-men-4-1.jpg
    Apocalypse is so polite.
    Lol, I like it.

Its going to really pick up next issue.
    Jean should give her team Magneto Helmets to stop Nate from mind control
    Last edited by Del torro; 12-07-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Pretty sure the “let’s not piss off the religious people” ship sailed when Nate Christ showed up last issue.
    Aquarian got there first. But destroying the Black Stone? Wow. What next? The Wailing Wall and the Temple Mount? Honestly, I'd love to see the mainstream reaction to that, if any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Jean should give her team Magneto Helmets to stop Nate from mind control
    I hope we never see that ridiculous prop device again except on Magneto's head.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'