Default All Hail King Killmonger: N'Jadaka aka Erik Killmonger Appreciation Thread

After having a great outing in the movie and somewhat of a resurgence in the comics with his role in the new Black Panther book and his new mini, it's about time we showed some appreciation for Killmonger. So whether you're a fan of his portrayal in the movie, excited about the new mini, or a long time fan let's show some love.

Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-06-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    Duke's a fine character, you guys are just hungry...or dense..

John Stewart is my Lantern.

DC: Justice League, Silencer, Sideways, Justice League Odyssey, Teen Titans, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Heroes in Crisis, Doomsday Clock

Marvel: Avengers, Immortal Hulk, Black Panther, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Death of the Inhumans, Spider-geddon

Anticipated titles: Batman and the Outsiders, Martian Manhunter, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Naomi, Killmonger, Static Shock*

The J-man

I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

Default Killmonger over the ages

Last edited by lemonpeace; Yesterday at 10:35 PM.
    Duke's a fine character, you guys are just hungry...or dense..

John Stewart is my Lantern.

DC: Justice League, Silencer, Sideways, Justice League Odyssey, Teen Titans, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Heroes in Crisis, Doomsday Clock

Marvel: Avengers, Immortal Hulk, Black Panther, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Death of the Inhumans, Spider-geddon

Anticipated titles: Batman and the Outsiders, Martian Manhunter, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Naomi, Killmonger, Static Shock*

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

so are those silencers? seems like they're not afraid of making noise.

Definitely looking forward to reading his book. I have been sold on the movie version of him.